HHN 19 Pictures & Video

Mark M.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might be a little late for this, but..

I didn't take as much as I probably should have, as the camera I used was sort of a poor choice anyway..so I got very slim pickings from the ones I took, most came out blurry due to lack of flash used. I guess reading the postings from the Vault sort of scared me away from using it, as well as not wanting to blind anyone with it. Gotta learn from my mistakes I guess, either that or try to work on getting an better one to replace the one I just replaced the one that took these.

100_4150.jpg

100_4536.jpg

100_4507.jpg

100_4516.jpg

100_4521.jpg

100B0011.jpg

100_4865.jpg

And some blurry-but-kinda-okay ones...

100_4501.jpg

100B4470.jpg

100_4517.jpg

Better luck next time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights 19 "Lobby" (2009):

Television commercial for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort with Coca-Cola tie-in from 2009. HHN19 (2009) featured eight haunted houses. A musical tribute to The Rocky Horror Picture Show was a unique addition.

Name: Halloween Horror Nights 19: Ripped From The Silver Screen

Year: 2009

Icon: The Usher (Main), Billy the Puppet (Minor), The Wolfman (Minor), Chucky (Minor)

Houses: Silver Screams, Saw, Chucky: Friends 'til the End, The Wolfman, Dracula: Legacy in Blood, Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned, Leave it to Cleaver, The Spawning

Scare Zones: Apocalypse: City of Cannibals, Cirque du Freak, Containment, Horrorwood Die-In, Lights, Camera, Hacktion!, War of the Living Dead, Shadows from the Past

Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure, The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute

URL: Halloween Horror Nights