HHN 19 Pictures & Video

Mark M.

I've posted these over on another, ahem, HHN forum already. More coming today, once I crank up the Photoshop. Anybody got any helpful manual-focusing tips? Just bought a new manual-focus-only lens, and it kicked my butt last night. 99% of my pictures were blurry!

3947090243_1e2b658a09.jpg

3947091475_da3d7fa1ab.jpg

3947091387_8e87212f9b.jpg

3947091111_45bf7d76c3.jpg

Edited by BigChippah

Sorry, Chip, I got nothing for the manual focus. I only use that during the day because I have the problem with not being able to tell if something is comletely in focus, and I get a lot of just barely out of focus shots. Good luck! You have some good shots there!

I didn't really take any time out for pictures last night. I only got one of the atmosphere, and the rest are from Rocky Horror! (: At the beginning of Bill & Ted, the preshow announcement says no flash photograhy or videotaping. Since it says "no FLASH photography," I figured I would be fine if I turned the flash off. Nope. Some angry attendent threatened to kick me out of the show if I didn't put my camera away. I was not happy about that. They need to change their preshow to say NO PHOTOGRAPHY.

Anyway, here's what I did take.

HHN1.jpg

HHN2.jpg

hhn3.jpg

hhn4.jpg

hhn5.jpg

hhn6.jpg

hhn7.jpg

The two male ushers are both hot, IMO. Riff Raff can't sing as well as the guy that's done it the past two years, but he's not bad either. Frank, Magenta, and Brad are the same as last year. I had the biggest crush on Rocky last year, and I'm heartbroken that he's not coming back. At this rate, I might be on a two year program....

x.x

Omg. This is never going to end.

"The only thing worse than everybody talking about you, is nobody talking about you."

You turn 15 in a couple of weeks, by this time next year you will probably grow a few inches and your voice drop an octave. When you are no longer able to hit those soprano notes when you scream people will find your terror less entertaining.

In the meantime, enjoy the celebrity while it lasts.

"The only thing worse than everybody talking about you, is nobody talking about you."

You turn 15 in a couple of weeks, by this time next year you will probably grow a few inches and your voice drop an octave. When you are no longer able to hit those soprano notes when you scream people will find your terror less entertaining.

In the meantime, enjoy the celebrity while it lasts.

No offense, he is so faking it, it's rather sad.

:)