Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie's Revenge

Mark M.

hhn-lights-camera-hacktion-eddies-revenge.jpg.1cfc95fb387ae62a3d028fe1c92dd9ed.jpg

Get ready for the feel-bad movie of the year. Eddie Schmidt, Jack the Clown’s brother, is filming a horror film and the monsters are real.

Eddie Schmidt, Jack the Clown's diabolical brother, is returning to Halloween Horror Nights to film a gory Hollywood sequel in Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie's Revenge – except this time, the monsters are real. Vampires, evil clowns, creatures from the watery depths and other horrific beings from event's past will roar on the scene where guests will make their short, and painful, cameo.

What I’m expecting with this zone the most is a “key” person from each stage of previous scarezones for a shift, then Eddie pops up hacking them up with his chainsaw, shifting into their just dismembered body on the stage for more or less than thirty minutes. That’s the kind of spin I wanna see. 

Not sure how they’d be able to do that without doing it in an awkward way, but it would be a cool trick though. They might change that up with each shift Eddie could go and “kill” one of the performers on stage, and body parts or whatever are put on for the shift, removing the actors to come back. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You get more than enough scareactors there, and they put a lot good energy to scare and/or interact the guests. This is the zone that you could argue it’s the “real” Anniversary zone compared to 30 Years 30 Fears cause you get more favorites from the past. My Scarezone of the Year! 

• Love 1