30 Years, 30 Fears

Mark M.

hhn-30-years-fears-logo.jpg.8396399a585b5c029d5b5e4385bbb1b0.jpg

The monsters you’ve most dreaded from past Halloween Horror Nights have taken over the streets. They’re back and you’re history.

The most infamous characters from past Halloween Horror Nights scare zones will reunite to take over the Avenue of the Stars in 30 Years, 30 Fears. Guests will enter a gory reunion where the past has come back to haunt them with creatures of blood and bone, beastly monstrosities and chainsaw-wielding fiends lurking around every corner. 

If there’s one thing I wanna see at this zone the most is they should do an offering with different experiences on certain nights by bringing out different cast of characters for a bigger roster like if you have some nights for the Icons and others for the Universal Monsters as an example. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If there’s one thing they got it right with this zone the most is the addition of fire in order to make ya hype for the event. With the expectation of Bone, I’m not very impressed with the finalized character roster. Sure you got a couple of go-go dancers and stilts scareactors like you always expect at HHN (and other Halloween events), but it sucks there are no icons, no Universal Monsters, and even no Leatherface over there for guests to take pictures with those characters.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you mean that and the signs, then yeah - but I’ve expected to see scareactors as the icons.

Concept wise, I get it they were supposed to be trapped in Fear’s lantern with a handful of exceptions, but it was the event’s big milestone year to make past favorites looked like if they were unleashed. Not so very much at this one disappointingly.