The Walking Dead : No Safe Haven

JDW

• 2 weeks later...

The latest Walking Dead season premiere got over 16 million viewers and merchandise sales for it have been huge. I'd say it's most likely going to come back again, regardless of whether or not we like it.

Well then I guess we can kiss goodbye to having an actual theme/storyline, icon, and good merchandise for next year...Cause you know if this returns again next year its going to be pasted all over the advertisements lol

• Like 3

The latest Walking Dead season premiere got over 16 million viewers and merchandise sales for it have been huge. I'd say it's most likely going to come back again, regardless of whether or not we like it.

i know some people have said this already on facebook and stuff (i probably said it before too) But if it brings that many people in they should just do a Walking Dead ride or replace Terminator with Walking Dead or something.... I mean seriously, Imagine the amount of people that would attend the park with both the new Potter side and with a Walking Dead ride or experience. If it brings this much people in for October alone, Why can't they do something that becomes Permanent? Doesn't even have to be that gory.... They could make it scary but not show any walkers eating people or anything.

OR why not make it a year round house?

Edited by LV-426

i know some people have said this already on facebook and stuff (i probably said it before too) But if it brings that many people in they should just do a Walking Dead ride or replace Terminator with Walking Dead or something.... I mean seriously, Imagine the amount of people that would attend the park with both the new Potter side and with a Walking Dead ride or experience. If it brings this much people in for October alone, Why can't they do something that becomes Permanent? Doesn't even have to be that gory.... They could make it scary but not show any walkers eating people or anything.

I don't see them getting rid of Terminator with a new movie rumored with Arnie in it and Cameron writing it. I've even seen a rumor or two that it is going to be refreshed.

Or they could make a Walking Dead laser tag attraction like Japan's Resident Evil attraction. I would support this only because it would mean no more Walking Dead house at HHN.

What about using Twister?

Or they could make a Walking Dead laser tag attraction like Japan's Resident Evil attraction. I would support this only because it would mean no more Walking Dead house at HHN.

What about using Twister?

I am still pretty baffled that Twister is still standing.

They replace King Kong, Back to the Future, Now Jaws,Jimmy Newtron, They replace all these rides and stuff... and Twister is the one that is still standing?

like, wtf? They could totally make that into a Walking Dead ride or something. or A 3D movie.

I am still pretty baffled that Twister is still standing.

They replace King Kong, Back to the Future, Now Jaws,Jimmy Newtron, They replace all these rides and stuff... and Twister is the one that is still standing?

like, wtf? They could totally make that into a Walking Dead ride or something. or A 3D movie.

Lots of people still go through Twister though. And Disaster is rumored to be getting the axe for a Kong ride.

Disaster is rumored to be getting the axe for a Kong ride.

That rumor has been changed and people now think that the new Kong ride will go behind Thunder Falls Terrace in IOA. Ground hasn't been broken yet but permits have come up showing something will be going on back there. I thought I remember seeing them but they could've been different ones.

• Mark M. changed the title to The Walking Dead : No Safe Haven
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic