American Werewolf in London

JDW

well I must say I do not understand the need to pick the house apart. I for one feel this is the best house I have ever seen at HHN, Now I am sure there are those that will have other houses in mind that have been attending longer than I as my first year was 2007. And timing is a factor for everyone so for myself I always go multiple times over many nights to experience the houses at different times and with both casts. And i especially like to look at all the detail A&D has put into a house. So I enjoyed how this house flowed from scene to scene and room to room like the film with such great detail.

The house was being picked apart by someone who is no longer here, so to speak.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I just got really bored and decided to read this thread because boredom. I'm a Hollywood goer and I haven't ever been to Orlando for HHN but seeing a few videos of this maze, I can tell you it was not totally flawless, but if you want to talk about a bad AWIL house, look at Hollywood's!!! Awkward transitions, wolf puppets weren't NEARLY as good as yours, and you got Piccadilly circus where we got 3 alley scenes. The only plus to our house I would say is the living room nightmare sequence. I wish we got an AWIL house to the caliber that yours was.

• Like 1

• Mark M. unpinned this topic
  • 8 months later...
On 2/6/2015 at 8:07 PM, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I just got really bored and decided to read this thread because boredom. I'm a Hollywood goer and I haven't ever been to Orlando for HHN but seeing a few videos of this maze, I can tell you it was not totally flawless, but if you want to talk about a bad AWIL house, look at Hollywood's!!! Awkward transitions, wolf puppets weren't NEARLY as good as yours, and you got Piccadilly circus where we got 3 alley scenes. The only plus to our house I would say is the living room nightmare sequence. I wish we got an AWIL house to the caliber that yours was.

Yeah in all honesty people thought 2015's version of the house was bad but I mean when you look at the house at 2014, they put a lot of money and effort into making that house happen and they had John Landis overlook everything to make sure it was just right, 2015's was a little better because they fixed the problems which happen with 2014's and one of them being the wolf, they made the wolf even more badass than it was before, and I'm glad to see them bring it back in the Trick R Treat house because it looks so sick and yeah seeing Hollywood's version was interesting especially when they only got the chance to use it once, but all in all I'm glad to see AWIL not once but twice back to back years, it's one of my favorite films of John Landis next to Animal House and Blues Brothers, so to see the house become a reality in 2014 and make a return, it really cool :)

Edited by HorrorUnearthed

• Mark M. changed the title to American Werewolf in London