American Werewolf in London

JDW

Yes, the werewolves will be puppets and not animatronics. It takes about four or five people per puppet to properly control them. The cast is going to be one of the biggest in HHN history.

kind of scared about this house actually. I really hope nothing breaks. Kind of worried...... Hopefully it will all work perfectly for thew whole event.

I also wonder how many times will we see the wolf actually. How many rooms will have the werewolf?

Edited by LV-426

So fun fact:

Elmer Bernstein did the score for AWIlL... Although it was never released for sale.

Maybe bc there isn't really a full song among the music composed. All the tracks pretty much add up to 7:00 min.

This is a good sampling of it.

http://youtu.be/ouYe64WJfLE

Also, their is a track called "Metamorphosis" composed by Elmer Bernstein that is credited to the movie yet is is never heard during the movie.

Why is it credited? Was it supposed to be used and then scrapped for Sam Cooke's version of "Blue Moon"? It's a curious mystery...

So.. where can you hear the track? Well the most prevalent place is at the beginning and ending of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" mini movie.

• Like 1

If there was ever a year for the usual drunk attendees to break something, the wolves in this house are my biggest concern. Here's hoping they are close enough for a scare, but far enough away to be out of reach or something.

That has been my biggest fear from the beginning. That the wolves will break. Imagine an AWIL house with no werewolves... :( I know the house will be amazing but I am afraid about that.

I know a lot of people hate on using known properties, but I am so excited for this house! The movie scared the crap out of me as a kid. I begged to go see it (think I was around 6) and when zombie jack picked up the mickey mouse figure and looked at the screen and said "hello, david!" I freaked out and my mom had to take me out of the theater, lol. I was more afraid of zombies than werewolves at that age. This film ended up on one of my weekend VHS marathon tapes, watched it so many damn times growing up.

I'm so excited for this house! Hoping it meets or exceeds my expectations! After watching the movie again, and finding the awesome doc "Beware the Moon" (check it out if you can find it) it's just amped me up. Plus the pics we keep getting look amazing. Can't wait!!

• Like 1

Just read a couple fun things from someone working ops in the house.

You'll wanna' keep an' eye out for a certain Mouse.

The transformation scene is supposedly quite cool.

Finally, that picture of the wolf that's sending people head over heels?

That's the

smallest one...

Im not sure if you guys are familiar with Joe Rogan. He is a stand-up comedian, commentator for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, BJJ black belt, has his own podcast.... well he LOVES AWIL.

Check out this video and see what he had made for his podcast studio. Its completely awesome!!!

• Like 2

just finished rewatching the movie to get ready for HHN. man, so great. not a dull moment. still holds up. I was surprised at how good the DVD looked on a 1080p TV, but I also haven't joined the blu-ray revolution yet. but I kinda like a little bit of grain, in a nostalgic way. plus this DVD had a couple good extras about the FX with rick baker.

now on to the evil dead