Havoc: Derailed

JDW

If this house is indeed "fairly short" do you think this could be because they want to extend it into the street SZ and need to justify the casting limit? With the street, this would seem like a longer house. Similarly to what they did last year with TWD gauntlet, but you know . . . actually make it work?

If this house is indeed "fairly short" do you think this could be because they want to extend it into the street SZ and need to justify the casting limit? With the street, this would seem like a longer house. Similarly to what they did last year with TWD gauntlet, but you know . . . actually make it work?

I know nothing of what's going on behind the scenes, but I think it's highly unlikely sadly - at least, for the beginning. I could imagine them implementing something like this if they get complaints that zombies everywhere are boring and they need to scramble to do something new.

i really do love this house, and the guy at the beginning with the over sized taser scared the crap out of me as i walked in and it was a micro inch from my body...scared the crap out of me, and than went on his "radio" and said to kill the girl in the eagles shirt, whos my gf, and i thought it was great,

love the house and if the scareactor who "shocked" me is on here big points to you for me making me break out a new pair of boxers

Honestly this house had so much potential but with the slow build up and short length it was ruined. Right as it's getting good you're literally walking out the exit. Was this house like a last minute thing or something? Why was it so dang short? Because if they knew it was gonna be so short I'm kinda puzzled as to why they used an idea that, to me, was obviously better suited for a much longer house.

• Like 2

I love the second half of this house. Once the train crashes and the dogs of war are out it becomes great. The first part is not bad but the cages are annoying because in a conga line it can get uncomfortable to walk. The guys in the cages do a good job at scaring people but the train sequence feels too crowded and not enough space to walk by.

It's like once the train crashes it feels like a relief to me because I won't have to be so close to the people in front of me or behind me.

• Mark M. changed the title to Havoc: Derailed
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic