Havoc: Derailed

JDW

9207_wallpapers_2560x1440_Havoc.thumb.jpg.13d39aa373825607d625bf1bed1f8ef9.jpg

WARNING: In this all-new original house the train convoy has derailed and the bloodthirsty maniacs are loose.

Escaping them this time will be a hard feat…the “Dogs of War” return to HHN23 in this sequel house, Havoc 2: Derailed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I imagine we'll be going inside the train, which is something I can't wait to see! Not only could it provide a sense of claustrophobia, the cart can have windows to both our left and right which feels like at either side a scareactor can pop out and reach for you! I'm very excited to see how this house fleshes out.

• Like 1

Very stoked for this sequel to what ended up as my sweetheart house for 2010. The actors brought an "insane" amount of intensity to the first house; I'm really excited to see what happens when that gets paired with non-recycled sets. In fact, the descriptions thus far, including starting in the cars, sound very promising. I think it was Doomsday in 1999 that had a scene in a subway car that I found very effective; I look forward to the train cars providing an even more immersive experience. GO DOGS!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, I am most excited for the sets and how everything will look. The actors will probably look the same way they did in the first house, so I don't expect any surprises with their costumes.

But I am really looking foward to see the actors have the same energy the actors had in the first house.

This and CiTW are the only houses im truly excited for. The original Havoc was really great due to it's cast. I think the new setting/layout gives this house the potential to be fantastic if the cast is up to par with the original.

This house sounds great. I usually am always let down by the Disaster houses bc for some reason it never lives up to my expectations. I don't think I have been this excited for a Disaster house since Leave It To Cleaver. This is obviously a different type of house than LiTC and I am expecting an in your face intense house. I have to say I wasn't expecting much out of the houses this year but now I am pumped and just want the event to get here

Edited by LuitaChris

Did not care for the concept of the first house, not particularly excited for this one either. Cast was great last time though. Hopefully that insanity and intensity returns.

my only hope is that the sets will be amazing. I really hope they do something really cool and awesome sets' wise. As well as the intensity of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at Beatle juice the other day and I could see the facade (partially). It looked like we are going to have the same basic layout we always have at Disaster but I think there will be a train in the facade. What makes me think this is there is a fence in a rectangle shape clearly not part of the final maze more like a construction fence. A train could fit right in there no problem and it would look totally awesome!

New Previously unreleased pic

24g691h.jpg

These “Dogs of War” were secretly being transported in a military train convoy until something went wrong. Dying screams pierce the air and destruction lies everywhere… but they survived.

And now these bloodthirsty maniacs are focused on one thing… YOU.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Havoc: Derailed
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic