HHN 2013: Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead

I'm hoping Mummy. Its nice and secluded, can fit the entire cabin as the facade, and to be honest, I think the maze needs to be kinda small to work.

JP venue is just too weird with all of the plants over there to fit the look of "woods." It worked for Alice Cooper and TCM cuz those seemed to be possible places for a crazy old janitor's house to be or something, but a secluded cabin would look very out of place. Plus I want to enter the cabin head on, not from the side.

Scenes I think we'll see:

Girl cutting arm (water splashing on us)

Bathroom scene

Id love to see Mia puking onto a dummy head or something

Hanging cats

Tree rape scene

"Weeeee're goooonna geeeeet yoooou"

Absolute chaos for the bloody ending

Scenes I think we'll see:

Girl cutting arm (water splashing on us)

Bathroom scene

Id love to see Mia puking onto a dummy head or something

Hanging cats

Tree rape scene

"Weeeee're goooonna geeeeet yoooou"

Absolute chaos for the bloody ending

I know this is cheezy but I hope when we exit the maze there will be a banner that says "Groovy" lol.

ok I updated the info on the first page with Murdy's official Description ps he seems as excited as we are and he kinda rubs it in about Cabin in the woods -__- but also he adresses the leak BTW I love his sense of humor....

via Twitter

And because now I can officially say it, Dear unnamed dude in a DVD warehouse somewhere....when something says "Don't open until...." DON'T OPEN IT! Have you learned nothing from the Book of the Dead? I hope a demon takes over your body! Maybe it already has! LOL

• Like 1

As somebody who likes the 2013 movie and looooves the originals...here is my attempt at optimism.

1. I absolutely hated the TCM remakes. Hated. But, the mazes based on those movies I hated looked awesome and everyone who had the pleasure of entering them themselves loved them.

2. Most of the big parts in ED are direct references to the original movies. We don't need A&D to sprinkle in more references to the original movies, because there's plenty already in there. Most of the stuff that would flow aesthetically into the 2013 visual style is already in the 2013 movie. I think forcing certain things to fit into the style of the 2013 movie would do more harm than good. ESPECIALLY scenes from AOD.

3. I'm a gorehound, so I'm looking forward to this.

4. This puts the HHN "foot in the door" so to speak for the original ED movies.

• Like 1

As somebody who likes the 2013 movie and looooves the originals...here is my attempt at optimism.

1. I absolutely hated the TCM remakes. Hated. But, the mazes based on those movies I hated looked awesome and everyone who had the pleasure of entering them themselves loved them.

2. Most of the big parts in ED are direct references to the original movies. We don't need A&D to sprinkle in more references to the original movies, because there's plenty already in there. Most of the stuff that would flow aesthetically into the 2013 visual style is already in the 2013 movie. I think forcing certain things to fit into the style of the 2013 movie would do more harm than good. ESPECIALLY scenes from AOD.

3. I'm a gorehound, so I'm looking forward to this.

4. This puts the HHN "foot in the door" so to speak for the original ED movies.

Really exact Oppisite I loved the Remake TCM more than the old one (IDK why this is the only case of this lol)

but one thing for at least it IS in the same universe as the originals and we could get a Ash Cameo

• Like 1

Yep, this maze is called Evil Dead: Book of the Dead it's located in the mummy venue and only the remake :( Eh an Evil Dead maze is better than none. Also in Murdy's last tweet were he thanks Fede, Bruce, and Sam he said something that made it sound like the Original ED trilogy could come to HHN one year.

• Like 1