Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Noticed no one was really updating anyone on the tweets, thought you guys might like to see these 2.
ss2013-07-25at122303.png
ss2013-07-25at122224.png

Those are from Hollywood's twitter.

First one is probably alluding to the fact that their ED house might have a raining blood effect, like in the movie. Second one goes along with our 10:30 EST house announcement, just in pacific time for them.

HA figues. Didn't matter anyway:

And we thought wed go ahead and reveal the street experience too. For the first time ever, were dedicating the entire HHN street experience to AMCs The Walking Dead. Around every corner you will encounter iconic scenes from all 3 seasons of the show, while trying to avoid blood-thirsty walkers."

ALL streets are TWD. I offically couldn't give a rip about HHN this year.

• Like 3

So does this mean the ONLY characters lurking these streets are going to be Walkers? As a huge fan of walking dead this is cool but then again I really wanted a Resident Evil Street experience along with the house /: Also in an Un-related note, Has anyone seen UNIVERSAL JAPAN's newest Attraction, "BIOHAZARD: THE REAL" where you are given a gun just like men in black and shoot zombies? Sounds pretty exciting.

For about three weeks, I was hearing this plan had been canceled. I really believed it had been canceled, because I wanted to believe that.

But nope...

Well, maybe the rumor of them using actual props and sets from the show will come fruition, too. Although, I imagine that tidbit would be marketed as well.

I've never been to HHN, but I finally get to go this year. I've hyped myself up a lot for it, but was hoping for some varied street experiences. Hopefully they manage to have enough walkers spread around the park, so it actually seems like a hoard. And besides the startle-scare tactics, what else can the zombies do?

I'd never thought I'd say this but I'm seriously considering not going this year. Seriously the Walking Dead house + all Walking Dead streets? Making it real hard to save up the money to go.

If I hadn't already bought my tickets, plane tickets, and a hotel I would consider not going.

But I need to go see Springfield and Transformers anyway.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that possibly the scare zones will be walking dead area related like In this last season when they have the woodsbury men fighting zombies and the towns people are all screaming and chanting, wouldn't that be pretty neat for a walking dead scarezone? Idk I just hope it's really not all walkers everywhere, We're still two months away things could change hopefully!

The plans I've heard is that zones will exists and recreate scenes from the show. So, expect something like the tank in New York, that sort of thing.

And I've also heard that Chainsaws WILL return, but will be "Survivors."

Who wants a random fun fact? Would that make some of you smile?

FUN FACT: The initial title of the Horror Unearthed game was actually, "Bloodlines." It did have a subtitle with it, but I want to keep that part to myself.

• Like 3

The plans I've heard is that zones will exists and recreate scenes from the show. So, expect something like the tank in New York, that sort of thing.

And I've also heard that Chainsaws WILL return, but will be "Survivors."

Oh okay that's really cool! I'd love to take a picture next to the Zombie infested tank haha! And Survivors like "Walking Dead Survivors" or survivors of the "Evil takes root"?

I think the zones can go farther even if they did just zombie themed scare zones like each scare zone has zombies from different signature films, Walking Dead, Resident Evil, 28 Weeks Later, etc. etc.