Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Check out the site! Updated this morning, not a huge update though. Hollywood didn't update along with it FYI. I think the update was at like 11am. Can't wait to go through "EVIL DEAD" this just leaves me to think towards the future and my question is what's next?

Check out the site! Updated this morning, not a huge update though. Hollywood didn't update along with it FYI. I think the update was at like 11am. Can't wait to go through "EVIL DEAD" this just leaves me to think towards the future and my question is what's next?

Per Parkscope's speculation, I would say The Walking Dead.

Then American Werewolf in London.

Then, I predict La Llorona, Havoc 2, and "Flashback."

Per Parkscope's speculation, I would say The Walking Dead.

Then American Werewolf in London.

Then, I predict La Llorona, Havoc 2, and "Flashback."

I would say Resident Evil after TWD, then AWIL, then the other 3 with the full site reveal like last year.

Yeah they will probably release TWD at sdcc next week. and the other two ip somewhere along the way... before the full reveal in mid to late august.

I hope I hope I hope when LT kicks in it is about the streets and possibly an icon. I cannot imagine they would rehash the houses again.

• Like 1

Yeah they will probably release TWD at sdcc next week. and the other two ip somewhere along the way... before the full reveal in mid to late august.

I hope I hope I hope when LT kicks in it is about the streets and possibly an icon. I cannot imagine they would rehash the houses again.

...I just saw your profile pic avatar thing....and almost busted out in laughter in my quiet office. *Applause* genius.

And I couldn't imagine that LT would just be about doubling up on the house reveals...unless they're all interconnected and have a much deeper story....but then that would also need to involve the streets/theme/icon/whatever anyway.

• Like 1

...I just saw your profile pic avatar thing....and almost busted out in laughter in my quiet office. *Applause* genius.

And I couldn't imagine that LT would just be about doubling up on the house reveals...unless they're all interconnected and have a much deeper story....but then that would also need to involve the streets/theme/icon/whatever anyway.

Aww thanks. i suddenly became OK with the build up method this year and felt like taking a glam shot. I had my cat furball snap the pic so sorry if it isn't the best quality... (of course that's not her real name as only a bonehead would give the real name of their cat online). But I'll get a better one sooooon so I can prove my identity ;)

But in all seriousness, I am chomping at the bit for some real investigative work... c'mon LT.

• Like 1

Jeez... I just wish they wouldn't reveal houses in a fashion like "IP, IP, IP, IP, IP, IP, original original"...but alas...it seems that's what's going to happen =/

All things considered, I'm fine with loading up on IP mazes for this year and last, as I find it completely explainable with how they are been setting up placement due to construction and whatnot.

Jeez... I just wish they would reveal houses in a fashion like "IP, IP, IP, IP, IP, IP, original original"...but alas...it send that's what's going to happen =/

Jeez... I just wish they would reveal houses in a fashion like "IP, IP, IP, IP, IP, IP, original original"...but alas...it send that's what's going to happen =/

All things considered, I'm fine with loading up in IP mazes for thus year and last, as I find it completely explainable with how theater been setting up placement due to construction and whatnot.

All things considered, I'm fine with loading up in IP mazes for thus year and last, as I find it completely explainable with how theater been setting up placement due to construction and whatnot.

Iwrestledabearonce, step away from the keyboard. You are tired.

Hello everyone! It seems it's been years since I was last active here; glad to be back. I had a quick question for you horror movie buffs about the evil dead - basically, I've never watched either one (new or old movie) and was wondering which one I should watch to prepare for the event, or maybe even both if they're really great.

Hello everyone! It seems it's been years since I was last active here; glad to be back. I had a quick question for you horror movie buffs about the evil dead - basically, I've never watched either one (new or old movie) and was wondering which one I should watch to prepare for the event, or maybe even both if they're really great.

Well the maze will be based off the remake which came out today so id check that one out to get prepared for the maze :)