Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Ironic don't you think given my present predicament?

*ggls*

Not to mention, you're a Morphan, too!

Btw, justchristy, it helps if you know British spellings for this one.

And, this one made me connect the words. Damn.

If this is what I think it's point to...

I'll give it a bit, then I'lll post my theory.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 1

I know fears... (being the former fearman) you're close there justchristy. Look for a phobia.

(It's also one I sort of have)

But...but...there's so many fears! But using just the letters....i only got to "a pedophobia" fear of children... :\ that can't be right

Instead of being paedophobic, can we just really not be fond of kids?

ETA: JDW, I think you're in for a long 18 years :)

Yay!!! I can post my theory.

Oscilliscope - sounds WAIL CRY

Caziques - SPANISH Indian Chief

Quixotry - The word is derived from Quixote. Once again SPANISH. Also a wild, VISIONary idea.

Paedophobia - fear of CHILDREN

Are we getting another Hollywood house? La Llorona, anyone?

EDIT:

Bonus word letters are now: C L C O T H

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 2

In terms of these Spanish references...what about La Llorona? I know it's an HHNH thing but I've heard good things about it in the past...maybe they're bringing it over and adding an Orlando twist? Again, wishful thinking.

You did, Christy.

Though I really hope that isn't the case...

• Like 1

As a pedagogue I find that troubling.

<sigh> making me Google everything. However, I do not think you qualify as unimaginative or pedestrian, doctor.

Maybe we will be getting a CHOCoLaTe house? Willy Wonka, Hansel and Gretel, someplace for Rosie to put her stash?

• Like 2

<sigh> making me Google everything. However, I do not think you qualify as unimaginative or pedestrian, doctor.

Maybe we will be getting a CHOCoLaTe house? Willy Wonka, Hansel and Gretel, someplace for Rosie to put her stash?

Mmmmm, house that smells like chocolate.

Probably a bad idea. It would totally kill my no tasting the houses rule.

• Like 5

blanCo CLOTH

white cloth in spanish would be pañito blanco....or something to that effect. Unless it's a spanglish thing, mixing the two languages. Also a possibility.Here's a few others....

masochistically

prophylactic

psychopathological

psychoanalytic

claustrophobic

schoolteacher (lol)

Edited by justchristy

Area codes 419 and 567
North American telephone area codes 419 and 567 serve the northwest and north central sections of the U.S. state of Ohio. The largest city served by these area codes is Toledo. Wikipedia
Ohio.
Also, Carey Ohio's GNIS information is 1056766. Don't know if that necessarily means anything.
Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

I'm just grabbing popcorn and watching Heather figure these things out. She's too frickin' smart for me to even bother trying to keep up. LOL.

If your guess is right, I might throw a little fit.

Come on, HHN Orlando. Originals, please?!?!? Pretty please?!?

• Like 2

I'm just grabbing popcorn and watching Heather figure these things out. She's too frickin' smart for me to even bother trying to keep up. LOL.

If your guess is right, I might throw a little fit.

Come on, HHN Orlando. Originals, please?!?!? Pretty please?!?

I would hope A&D would throw there own spin on it rather than clone Hollywood.

• Like 1

One would hope, but TWD brought in the big bucks last year. There were people who went to the event specifically for TWD.

I suppose only time will tell.

Yeah... but La Llorona isn't a block-buster television show. I don't know why Orlando would be interested in pulling over another Hollywood IP (after the lukewarm reaction to Alice Cooper).

• Like 1

Yeah... but La Llorona isn't a block-buster television show. I don't know why Orlando would be interested in pulling over another Hollywood IP (after the lukewarm reaction to Alice Cooper).

Still it's an urban legend. There is more potential than a washed-up rocker... no offense AC fans.

• Like 3

May not be a block-buster television show, but I've not heard a bad review of La Llorona. If they bring it here, we can at least expect a moderate influx of people who may not have gone other-wise. Also, it would be popular with the Floridian demographic.

HOWEVER: I DO NOT WANT THIS HOUSE AT FLORIDA AND WOULD RATHER HAVE MORE ORIGINAL OR AT LEAST BETTER CONTENT.