Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

From dictionary.com

Cazique: "a Native American chief in a Spanish-speaking region"

First thought that popped into my head was the Herc and Xena sound stage. Allegedly this sound stage was going to hold the Native American/ South American myths (eg. chupacabra). Now this sound stage is the new Transformers building.

From what i thought i heard, that themed house was already in construction when the demolition was announced. Correct me if i'm wrong.

mystiquephreeq

Don't know if any one touched on this relation but here it is...

"99 Luftballons" (German for "99 Balloons") is a protest song by the German pop-rock band Nena from their 1983 self-titled album. Having achieved widespread success in Europe and Japan, plans were made for the band to take the song international with an English version by Kevin McAlea, titled "99 Red Balloons"

Edited by Ande

Okay... So we have C, L, and (assuming) C as circle letters and two jumble words that record sound-waves and are a Spanish chief?

Did the Ifrit have a clue with this one?

Not the second one.

Btw, Jumbles, if they are more than 1 word, the blanks are usually broken up so you know you are looking for two or more words.

EDIT: Oscilloscopes can be used for many things besides sound, but I connected them to sound because of the clue.

No clue this time. Is it the definition we need. Googling caziques, this word achieved the highest score in Scrabble.

Should we be looking at Scrabble instead? What about the points achieved? 392

Edited by mystiquephreeq

"99 Luftballons" (German for "99 Balloons") is a protest song by the German pop-rock band Nena from their 1983 self-titled album. Having achieved widespread success in Europe and Japan, plans were made for the band to take the song international with an English version by Kevin McAlea, titled "99 Red Balloons"

Balloons are on strings. Strings hold down the Macys day parade floats. What people float? Japanese people. 99 refers to the number of Japanese people. What happens when you put 99 Japanese people in a room? Bird flu. Now birds also fly. The Flyers are a hockey team. Whose a hockey fan? Kevin Smith. We are having a Jay And Silent Bob house.

• Like 9

Balloons are on strings. Strings hold down the Macys day parade floats. What people float? Japanese people. 99 refers to the number of Japanese people. What happens when you put 99 Japanese people in a room? Bird flu. Now birds also fly. The Flyers are a hockey team. Whose a hockey fan? Kevin Smith. We are having a Jay And Silent Bob house.

I would accept this.

• Like 3

I noticed that people are now trying to tie Balloons to Kevin.

...is that what should be happening? Or are balloons and kevin having to do with two separate houses/SZs/etc.? lol idk if you'll answer that in light of your desire to be especially cryptic this year, but it's worth a shot :)

In terms of these Spanish references...what about La Llorona? I know it's an HHNH thing but I've heard good things about it in the past...maybe they're bringing it over and adding an Orlando twist? Again, wishful thinking.

Googling caziques, this word achieved the highest score in Scrabble.

Should we be looking at Scrabble instead? What about the points achieved? 392

I kind of like this idea, so I decided to Wiki 392 to see if it had any significance to anything that could potentially be used this year...

In the year 392, according to Wiki, "Theodosius I becomes the last emperor who rules the whole Roman Empire. He issues an edict reinforcing the prohibition of prayers or sacrifices at non-Christian temples. He also bans items of spiritual significance that could be used in the home such as incense or spiritual figures."

I also looked up some Mathematical stuff about 392, and found out that it is what is known as a "Harshad number." Googling the origin of the name "Harshad" revealed that it is a Hindi name meaning "bringer of joy." Probably means nothing, but it's worth a shot.

New Ifrit jumble.

I can't post image from my phone. (I don't know how)

Someone want to post it?

I have the answer already.

EDIT: Just realized I've been adding an extra s to oscilliscope. I apparently prefer the plural form.

I have tried Spanish Jumble Solvers on the net to see if oscilliscope is actually a Spanish word instead of oscilliscope. I have not found any.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

Again, no word clue attached to it.

f65676cca2c011e293b222000aa8011b_7.jpg

Thank you!

So this is what I have so far. I used a comprehensive descrambler on the first 2 to verify.

1. IOLCCSEILPSO

Oscilliscope

C & L

There is another possibility for the first jumble. I am not including it because I feel The Ifrit would not have chosen this word. This word is for a medical procedure. If someone else wishes to post this possible word that is fine.

2 ZIUSAQCE

Caziques

Casquiez - French word

Sacquiez - French word

C or S

3 OQRIYUTX

Quixotry

O & T

Thank you!

So this is what I have so far. I used a comprehensive descrambler on the first 2 to verify.

1. IOLCCSEILPSO

Oscilliscope

C & L

There is another possibility for the first jumble. I am not including it because I feel The Ifrit would not have chosen this word. This word is for a medical procedure. If someone else wishes to post this possible word that is fine.

2 ZIUSAQCE

Caziques

Casquiez - French word

Sacquiez - French word

C or S

3 OQRIYUTX

Quixotry

O & T

question....what about the numbers 5 and 6....they're thrown in there in the jumble.

The number 65 is known as a "cullen number" (don't even go there with the twilight reference...no. no way no way no way.) and the international call code for Singapore....

question....what about the numbers 5 and 6....they're thrown in there in the jumble.

The number 65 is known as a "cullen number" (don't even go there with the twilight reference...no. no way no way no way.) and the international call code for Singapore....

My opinion is that it is to throw us off. It adds to the image making it harder to see the appropriate letters. Also, the 6 could be confused as in upside down G.

I contemplated that the Z was a sideways N this morning. Of course, I now know there are no possibilities with N instead of Z.

The two I posted this morning didn't use the C.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

While thinking of Nightengales and war and ballons I came across this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_military_ballooning

"Japan used recently discovered high-altitude air currents to send fire balloons (or fu-go) carrying explosive payloads to the American mainland. About 300 make it across the Pacific, causing some property damage and at least six deaths. The US government calls for a press blackout on all balloon incidents, fearing what might happen if the Japanese start using fu-go to deliver biological weapons."

This is an idea that would be cool idea with a ton of possibilities!

Also do you remember what the Air Force blamed for all the craziness that went on in Roswell in '47?

Weather balloons.