How is HHN on November 1st?

I'm thinking of going to Halloween Horror Nights on November 1st this year because I will happen to be in Orlando at that time. Is it crowded or not on that date? I usually prefer to go on the earlier dates so there are less people but I was wondering if less people go on this day since it is after Halloween? Is it still fun or is it kind of lame since it's after Halloween? Any thoughts are appreciated.

There's been one or two times that we've gone into November. It's not often. The crowds on that day really depend on how well the event is this year. You might end up with a packed night, or it might be like the final days of previous years and be a little less packed.

I don't expect it to be super crowded.

Halloween night is never that crowded and the one time I attended in November, the park was pretty empty. The event is more popular now and draws more of the general public, so it is hard to tell. I'll be there that night and as long as they include November 2 in the FFP+, which I expect they will add it in later, I'll be there that night, too!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Two or three years ago HHN was not crowded at all on Halloween or the weekend after when they held it past HHN. I went in 2007 on that first Friday in November and it was empty, but the busier the park is and I am guessing it will be pretty busy this year judging by last year's response to the walking dead. I know last year it was pretty busy most nights the whole run.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...