Halloween Horror Nights 23 (2013) Event Music

Here is the starting thread for the different areas we will conquer at HHN, music will be added as the event opens so stay tuned!

Main Gates:

Main Theme (from The Walking Dead) - Bear McCreary - Season 1
The Rising Abomination's Rising - Roque Banos - Evil Dead Complete Original Motion Picture Score
Command - Shusaku Uchiyama - Resident Evil: Operation: Raccoon City Original Game Soundtrack
We Are Abandoned - David Julyan - The Cabin in the Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Raccoon City - Shusaku Uchiyama - Resident Evil: Operation: Raccoon City Original Game Soundtrack
I'll Rip Your Soul Out - Roque Banos - Evil Dead Complete Original Motion Picture Score
Herald; The Pale Horse (Hadley's Lament Mix) - David Julyan - The Cabin in the Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Suspended Doll - Takeshi Miura - Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Original Game Soundtrack

Parkwide:

Various Tracks - Bear McCreary - Defiance Original Game Soundtrack

The Walking Dead: The Undead Streets Experience

The Fall of Atlanta:

Woodlands:

Survivors Camp:

The Farm:

Clear:

The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

Queue:

Saturday Night Special - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin' Fancy Album
C-Section - Bear McCreary - Season 3
Sophia's Theme - Bear McCreary - Season 2

Interior:

Resident Evil: Escape from Racoon City

Queue:

Interior:

"T" - B - Syusaku Uchiyama - Resident Evil 2 Game Soundtrack

Left Alone - Syusaku Uchiyama - Resident Evil 2 Game Soundtrack

Who's That Lady - Syusaku Uchiyama - Resident Evil 2 Game Soundtrack

Evil Dead

Queue:

The Devil's Key (The Book Mix) - M.Y, Project - Musical Medicine Album *Only the book audio clip was used*

Interior:

Get Me Out of Here - Roque Banos - Evil Dead Complete Original Motion Picture Score
The Rising Abomination's Rising - Roque Banos - Evil Dead Complete Original Motion Picture Score

The Cabin in the Woods

Queue:

Superbeast - Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe Album
Last - Nine Inch Nails - The Broken Album

Monster - Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists Album

Interior:

In the Beginning - David Julyan - The Cabin in the Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Cellar - David Julyan - The Cabin in the Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
We Are Abandoned - David Julyan - The Cabin in the Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Diary of Patience Buckner - David Julyan - The Cabin in the Woods Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

An American Werewolf in London

Queue:

Interior:

Metamorphosis (An American Werewolf in London) - Elmer Bernstein and the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra - The Essential Elmer Bernstein Film Music Collection
Blue Moon - Bobby Vinton - Blue On Blue Album
Moondance - Van Morrison - Moondance Album

Blue Moon - The Marcels - Blue Moons, Heartaches, and Melancholy Babes Album

Urban Legends: La Llorona

Queue:

Symphony of the Damned (Interlude) - Figure - Monsters: Volume IV (4) Album

Interior:

Mexican Devil Disaster - Christopher Young - Drag Me to Hell Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Havoc II: Derailed

Queue:

War Pigs - Black Sabbath - Paranoid Album
Land of Confusion - Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists Album
Testify - Rage Against the Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles Album
Of Wolf and Man - Metallica - The Black Album

Interior:

Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

Queue:

Sympathy for the Devil - Jane's Addiction - Sons of Anarchy: Volume II Album

Ain't No Grave (To Hold My Body Down) - Johnny Cash - American VI: Ain't No Grave Album
God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash - American V: A Hundred Highways Album
Rusty Cage - Johnny Cash - Unchained Album
Six Cold Feet (in the Ground) - Hugh Laurie - Let Them Talk Album

Interior:

Moonlight Serenade - The Glenn Miller Orchestra - Moonlight Serenade Album

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Preshow:

Frankenstein's Den - The Hollywood Flames - Frankenstein Horror Album

Cry Little Sister (Club Cave Remix) - G-Tom Mac - Lost Boys: The Tribe OST Album

Pet Sematary (Remastered) - The Ramones - Brain Drain Album

The Armies of the Night - Sparks - Fright Night OST Album

It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls - Success Album

Main Show:

*The show utlizes a remixed and rescored musical specially done for the show, all songs are in the order of the movie playout, the best bet for this is either use the OST album or use the Karaoke album*

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure:

Preshow:

Hey Ladies - The Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique Album

Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me Album

Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon Album

A Nightmare on My Street - DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince Greatest Hits Album

Mz.Hyde - Halestorm - The Strange Case of...Album

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Album

Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar - In the Heat of the Night Album

Rag Doll - Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation Album

Teen Lobotomy (Remastered Version) - The Ramones - Hey, Ho; Let's Go: Greatest Hits Album (Remastered)
Pretend Were Dead - L7 - Bricks Are Heavy Album
Maneater - Hall & Oates - H2O Album
Ring of Fire - Social Distortion - Social Distortion Album

Main Show:

William Tell Overture - Leonard Bernstein and the New York Philharmonic Orchestra - Favorite Overtures Album
Excerpts of Terror - Harry Manfredini - Friday the 13th Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll Album
We Will Rock You - Queen with VonLichten - We Will Rock You VonLichten Album
Two Heads Are Better Than One - Power Tool - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
22 - Taylor Swift - Red Album

Main Titles (from the Magnificent Seven) - Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top - Eliminator Album
This is How We Do It - Montell Jordan - This is How We Do It Album
The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground - Sex Packets Album
The Fox - Ylivis - The Fox Album
Conga - Gloria Estefan - Greatest Hits Album
Get Lucky - Daft Punk - Random Access Memories Album

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk - Discovery Album
Harlem Shake - Baauer - Harlem Shake Album
Main Titles (from Game of Thrones) - Ramin Djawadi - Music of Game of Thrones Album
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World Album
Skyfall - Adele - Skyfall Album
Main Titles (from Superman Returns) - John Ottman and John Williams - Superman: Returns Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Finale (from the Lone Ranger) - Hans Zimmer - The Lone Ranger Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Come & Get It (DJ M3 Mixshow Extended Remix) - Selena Gomez - Come & Get It Remixes Album
#ThatPower - Will I. Am featuring Justin Bieber - #Willpower Album
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift - Red Album
Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz - The Heist Album
Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake featuring Jay Z - Top Radio Hits: Volume 1 Album
Blurred Lines (Esquire Oldskool Sub Remix) - Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrel
I Love It - Icona Pop - Icona Pop Album

My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll Album

Some Kind of Monster - Neon Trees - Iron Man 3: Heroes Fall (Music Inspired by the Motion Picture Film) Album

*Keep following this thread for music identities over the next 2-3mnths, more to come as the event gets underway, Happy Hauntings, Haunters!*

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I have all the Resident Evil scores up to the last 1. I didn't grab that one. That includes the first one which for some reason is very hard to find. So if anyone needs to hear them for comparison this year just let me know I'll slap them on a drive and you can listen to them. Just need a google account and I'll send the permissions.

Hey there everyone! You guys probably already know about midnight syndicate's new album,"Monsters of Legend" that came out this year. Obviously the music will not be in any of the IPs, but do you think there might be a chance that it could be played throughout the park or in any of the original houses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouYe64WJfLE

Can anyone identify any of the music in this?!? Why is it so hard to find the score for this movie?

I have the full metamorphosis by Elmer Bernstein (not in this but it is the music for the transformation). But the rest of this I cannot identify.

Also I now have every song ever used in relation to TWD. Be it score, song, Video game, or trailers and I couple from the Last Of Us... Which I could easily see being used very similar music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouYe64WJfLE

Can anyone identify any of the music in this?!? Why is it so hard to find the score for this movie?

I have the full metamorphosis by Elmer Bernstein (not in this but it is the music for the transformation). But the rest of this I cannot identify.

Also I now have every song ever used in relation to TWD. Be it score, song, Video game, or trailers and I couple from the Last Of Us... Which I could easily see being used very similar music.

After talking to Dusty... looks like this IS all the score music. Not even sure if they have names... Well I have "metamorphiosis" at least as a full song.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have our first audio from this year!

From B&T Here it is get to identifying

I couldn't get the last song because it's way to short. However the rest are:

#thatPOWER - Will.i.am ft. Justin Bieber

Come & Get It (DJ M3 Mixshow Remix) - Selena Gomez

I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift

Thrift Shop - Macklemore

I Love It - Icona Pop

Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake

My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy

The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can say this...not all of the music is from Season 3. I have a recording from inside the house where I can clearly hear 'Campsite Massacre" from season one during the prison scene . Still working on the others. Would be easier if I had all of season 3's music but I only have about half of it.

Okay here is my review of music from what I discovered and heard at EP Preview last night.....

Main Gate: plays a seperate loop, includes TWD main theme as wells as other music, I need a recording of this whole loop for tagging purposes.

Streets: It IS ALL TWD scores, from all 3 seasons, BUT.....each area has it's own unique loop fitting into location but some songs play in other areas as well "TWD Theme", we need the recordings so we can ressurrect at least a good majority for right now with what we have available.

Cabin in the Woods: Some rock music heard during intermissions of the video feed playing along the soundstage wall as you enter the house.......Inside the house sounds like the score.

Resident Evil: This one has score music inside the house in various rooms, but I can't tell if it's the game soundtracks from 2-3 or the movie variations.

An American Werewolf in London: Okay, this one was good, I heard Blue Moon by Bobby Vinton playing while he's transforming into the wolf (idk why they didn't use Sam Cooke), then at the end of the house is the Marcel's Doo-Wop version of Blue Moon. I did not hear Bad Moon Rising at all :(.

Evil Dead: Good house, music in the beginning was a techno mixdown called The Devil's Key (The Book Mix) by M.Y. Project, but....only the introduction audio was used, the music was edited out and throughout the rest of the house were various musical scores from the film.

Havoc: 4-5 song metal/rock songs heard in queue, I tagged 2, the other ones I could not, no music heard in the house :(

Afterlife: Outside was ALL Johnny Cash, only tagged one song, but heard like 6 playing, inside, music only heard at the end, again Johnny Cash.

La Llorona: No music on the exterior, just audio bits and sounds, inside I did hear organ style music (Like Gothic), but non taggable.

The Walking Dead: Queue has a score piece playing the same track over and over (about :30secs to 1minute long), inside, I didn't hear much, if there was music, it was probably score.

*I did not do the B&T Show cause I ran out of time*

Another update on Opening Night on Friday, I will edit the first post with tags that I found last night, right now.

*main recordings we need are, all the street areas and the main entrance*

*for the houses we need, Afterlife queue and Havoc Queue*

Afterlife plays Glenn miller's Moonlight Serenade in queue. I'll see if I can find more

Found more in the Afterlife Queue:

"God's gonna cut you down" by Johnny Cash

"Six Cold Feet" by Hugh Laurie. Yes. House Hugh Laurie.

I tried to find more but my phone died. But luckily I'll be back on Oct. 4, so until then I'll hear from you guys :-)

Edited by RockinSight

Ok I got audio recordings of all the houses and Bill & Ted. I'm working on uploading them to YouTube now.

But for now here's what I got:

La Llorona

Mexican Devil Disaster by Christopher Young - Drag Me To Hell OST

Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

C-Section by Bear McCreary - Walking Dead Season 3 (Someone might want to double check this one)

Saturday Night Special by Lynyrd Skynyrd - One More for the Road (Only about a 5 second clip is played outside)

Cabin in the Woods

The Diary of Patience Buckner by David Julyan - Cabin in the Woods OST

In the Beginning... by David Julyan - Cabin in the Woods OST

We Are Abandoned by David Julyan - Cabin in the Woods OST

After Life

Rusty Cage by Johnny Cash - Unchained

A few more to add. Also I noticed the music at the entrance is divided into 2 different zones, the area in front of the turnstiles (which plays different songs) and the are after the turnstiles (which only plays the WD Theme and 1 other WD song).

Main Gate

Demon Possession by Roque Banos - Evil Dead OST

Cabin in the Woods

The Cellar by David Julyan - Cabin in the Woods OST

Evil Dead

Get Me Out of Here by Roque Banos - Evil Dead OST

Lagoon

Defiance: Dark Matter by Bear McCreary - Defiance (Original Video Game Soundtrack)

Defiance: Wandering Madera by Bear McCreary - Defiance (Original Video Game Soundtrack)

Defiance: Attack at Marin by Bear McCreary - Defiance (Original Video Game Soundtrack)