Cabin in the Woods

Freak

The amount of complaining over the unicorn not being in the house is hilarious. In all honesty, the unicorn being in the house would ruin the dark horror feel the house gives off. I'm glad it's represented just in video form.

yeah that's cool. But then they shouldn't have mention an unicorn. Period.

I think that's why people were expecting something, because of how much they hyped this house up.

He even appears in the queue Video for the house. why hype it so much? like, why make a big deal about it? Why not just leave it alone and not say anything about it

About Ruining the Dark Horror feel, Well the clown does that, so does merman. Both creatures were not really scary but used for comedy, I mean, The clown in the movie didn't look scary at all, and Merman looked scary but it attacked the only guy that wanted to see it. (Which was funny)

So I would say those two already change then dark feeling of the movie.........

Edited by LV-426

The amount of complaining over the unicorn not being in the house is hilarious. In all honesty, the unicorn being in the house would ruin the dark horror feel the house gives off. I'm glad it's represented just in video form.

The amount of complaining in general is hilarious. Nobody is happy... ever.

But I never thought I'd live to see the day when people whined because a unicorn wasn't present at Halloween Horror Nights.

• Like 2

The amount of complaining in general is hilarious. Nobody is happy... ever.

But I never thought I'd live to see the day when people whined because a unicorn wasn't present at Halloween Horror Nights.

well, It was a big and memorable scene in the movie that is both surprising and strange, It makes people's heads turn. Probably one of the creatures people talk to the most....

Also It's a horse with a horn on it's head. For me it seemed like something that would be easy for Uni to do as a prop or something. Like I said before I wasn't expecting it to move, But just "be there" it sounded like it would be easy for them...

I'm just saying, I can understand why people were expecting it so badly.......

Edited by LV-426

So what monsters do make cameos in this house? I mean, I know I saw a walk through video with Jack at the end but he is the only one that makes a cameo from horror nights past? I thought I saw one girl at the end on the right side in the cubes that could've been Bloody Mary, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

• Like 1

So what monsters do make cameos in this house? I mean, I know I saw a walk through video with Jack at the end but he is the only one that makes a cameo from horror nights past? I thought I saw one girl at the end on the right side in the cubes that could've been Bloody Mary, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

the Buckners, Evil Clown, Witch, "creepy Long-haired girl", Sugarplum fairy, scarecrow, The Kracken, Mermen, The doctors, The Dolls... "Kevin"'s name appears on the wall

might be a few more I'm missing

The caretaker is at the end as well.

Oh you mean HHN stuff.

Jack, Caretaker, 2011 The thing (twice), 2007 The Thing (the dog which also used in 2008 creatures), The 2008 Creatures... uh Creature (finale right above the exit), and silent hill.

You can see them here 2nd row down 3rd down... next 4 pics (Caretaker is nigh impossible to see or take pics of)

Oh you mean HHN stuff.

Jack, Caretaker, 2011 The thing (twice), 2007 The Thing (the dog which also used in 2008 creatures), The 2008 Creatures... uh Creature (finale right above the exit), and silent hill.

You can see them here 2nd row down 3rd down... next 4 pics (Caretaker is nigh impossible to see or take pics of)

Yes he is but he is there. Edited by carnage

Oh I know he is but he is up highe and the glare on the glass in combination with the smudges and the fact he is right in the door. Make him very unlikely to spot. Even with the light on and knowing where he is, I had to look for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have nothing against this house at all, but screw this house.... Those lines are ridiculous. not only does it take forever to actually get in to the line,
but the times in the front are always a lie. today it said 25 minutes but the line looked like it was going to take at least 50 minutes. Then getting out of the line was a complete nightmare...
I wish I could do this house more often but as of right now I've only done this twice.... I can understand this is the first house everyone does, but could they at least give us the real wait times??

I have nothing against this house at all, but screw this house.... Those lines are ridiculous. not only does it take forever to actually get in to the line,

but the times in the front are always a lie. today it said 25 minutes but the line looked like it was going to take at least 50 minutes. Then getting out of the line was a complete nightmare...

I wish I could do this house more often but as of right now I've only done this twice.... I can understand this is the first house everyone does, but could they at least give us the real wait times??

If this was at the beginning of the event when the house just opened, that line fills up so tenaciously that it's hard to keep up with the correct time, but it's been right for me every time and i've done it 7 times. And that line looks a lot longer than it is. I've waited the one long row down the length of the SS, the row lining the back of it and another switchback and it took 30 min.

Since I haven't said it in this thread yet, this house is friggin awesome. Fun as hell to walk through, matches the movie perfectly, both casts are always on FIRE every time i go through. My first run opening night me and my friend were literally the second people in the house and we were alone the entire time. We got every scare and it was insane. Love this house and it may even enter my top 10 from the past 9 years i've been. STILL doesn't beat Werewolf though.

Oh, and where the hell is the Caretaker? I can't see him anywhere in that scene. I've looked every time.

Edited by foREVer56

If this was at the beginning of the event when the house just opened, that line fills up so tenaciously that it's hard to keep up with the correct time, but it's been right for me every time and i've done it 7 times. And that line looks a lot longer than it is. I've waited the one long row down the length of the SS, the row lining the back of it and another switchback and it took 30 min.

Since I haven't said it in this thread yet, this house is friggin awesome. Fun as hell to walk through, matches the movie perfectly, both casts are always on FIRE every time i go through. My first run opening night me and my friend were literally the second people in the house and we were alone the entire time. We got every scare and it was insane. Love this house and it may even enter my top 10 from the past 9 years i've been. STILL doesn't beat Werewolf though.

Oh, and where the hell is the Caretaker? I can't see him anywhere in that scene. I've looked every time.

my problem with waiting 40-50 minutes for this house as soon as the park opens is that the time it takes to do this house, I've already done American Werewolf in London twice and Resident Evil or Havoc.

So waiting for this house for me at least it is the equivalent of seeing 3 other houses. Then when Cabin is finally over the lines for Evil Dead Werewolf and RE have become 30 minutes or more.

So seeing this, I wish I could see it more times, I did it twice the first weekend. But If I wait for this, then this will probably be the only house I See that day (Unless I wait another 40 or 50 minutes to see Evil Dead or something.

I know this is kind of whining, I know I am whining here. But I hate that the lines for this become 40 minutes as soon as the park opens. And the line doesn't really get shorter the rest of the day...... this sucks lol

my problem with waiting 40-50 minutes for this house as soon as the park opens is that the time it takes to do this house, I've already done American Werewolf in London twice and Resident Evil or Havoc.

So waiting for this house for me at least it is the equivalent of seeing 3 other houses. Then when Cabin is finally over the lines for Evil Dead Werewolf and RE have become 30 minutes or more.

So seeing this, I wish I could see it more times, I did it twice the first weekend. But If I wait for this, then this will probably be the only house I See that day (Unless I wait another 40 or 50 minutes to see Evil Dead or something.

I know this is kind of whining, I know I am whining here. But I hate that the lines for this become 40 minutes as soon as the park opens. And the line doesn't really get shorter the rest of the day...... this sucks lol

Very true statement. Wanted to go to it shortly around 11:40 on Wednesday and it was posted at a 60 and all the switchbacks behind the SS were filled. Needless to say, we went to Kidzone where TWD was 55 and LL was 5, so we finished with LL.

Went in last night. Got in line around 11:40, posted at 50, probably took about 40. We were in around 12:20 and the house had less than 10 scareactors in it. Kinda stunk since it was my friend's last time going into Cabin for the year. Felt bad for the people behind us that waited that long for an empty house.

• Like 2

Went in last night. Got in line around 11:40, posted at 50, probably took about 40. We were in around 12:20 and the house had less than 10 scareactors in it. Kinda stunk since it was my friend's last time going into Cabin for the year. Felt bad for the people behind us that waited that long for an empty house.

The actors are scheduled until the park closes (12am last night) it's their choice whether to stay longer and many have school or other jobs the next morning. It's not their fault if people are still going through the house past their scheduled time to leave. Those who do choose to stay should be commended for doing so.
  • Like 2