Cabin in the Woods

Freak

I for one am a actor so I know how it goes. Some do have good reasons to leave while others don't. I was quite upset how the house was and I get in for free. So my anger is more for those that pay high prices but to be treated towards that. Why not warn guest, same as they do for EP night or for a test preview of an attraction. Thus maybe people won't stay in line. The house closes on time and actors get to leave.

• Like 1

Was Mary Shaw in the elevator scene?

As for the lines, I always do the back houses first so when i finally got to the soundstages, they all had 90 minute waits. I braved the line Cabin in the Woods since it was my most anticipated. It ended up being less than an hour, though i still wish you could have seen the pre show through the whole line and not just right before you enter the house.

I think express pass holders hit the soundstages first in the night which clogs up the line early in the night.

Was Mary Shaw in the elevator scene?

As for the lines, I always do the back houses first so when i finally got to the soundstages, they all had 90 minute waits. I braved the line Cabin in the Woods since it was my most anticipated. It ended up being less than an hour, though i still wish you could have seen the pre show through the whole line and not just right before you enter the house.

I think express pass holders hit the soundstages first in the night which clogs up the line early in the night.

the placement of that video is completely ridiculous since they have an entire wall to play that thing on the other side.

It is seriously one of those things that I cannot understand.... I hope there is a good explanation for not having the video on that other side of the wall....

one of the few houses to get a video and it is placed in the Worst place possible....... omg.

The only thing I can think of is that in the parking lot behind the soundstage they couldn't turn of the lights which might wash out the video. They did turn the bright yellow lights where the projector is.

I've had complaints before about Universal's preshows for Revenge of the Mummy and Forbidden Journey that give you important information about the attraction but they're impossible to view. Disney seems to be the only ones who know how to do a preshow and move the line along.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Cabin in the Woods
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic