Cabin in the Woods

Freak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just re-watched the movie last night. This is going to be a really cool house. I would like to hope that they would use a puppeteer for the snake or squid creatures, but alas, I think they'll all be used for AWiL.

And I noticed how eerily similar it is to Evil Dead. The cabin looks exactly the same but without all of the nines and the wear.

I hope we see the "rip scene" from Nightingales using a facility worker and a monster...

I hope so, I remember no one being in front of me, I walked down that corridor and saw the guy there at the end. I walked towards him and put my guard down some. Then he got pulled away in front of me. Best thing I ever saw in any of the houses.

Edited by Doctor Cogstein

I hope so, I remember no one being in front of me, I walked down that corridor and saw the guy there at the end. I walked towards him and put my guard down some. Then he got pulled away in front of me. Best thing I ever saw in any of the houses.

I was never able to see that effect properly. I either saw it too late, or the guy was doing it as I passed him. I would catch a glimpse but never really saw it in front of me....

2yv5w60.jpg

Every year, young people are sacrificed to stop an ancient force from rising and destroying mankind. They’re watched and manipulated by a secret facility that contains terrifying beings that exist only in nightmares… but this ‪#‎HHN23‬ it becomes reality.

YOU are the ones up for sacrifice and will have to survive the horrifying monsters from Lionsgate’s hit film, The Cabin in the Woods.

From what I heard, this is just a classic case of A&D and Marketing misalignment. What A&D said is true though (at least, according to Aiello).

Various reports of the media event are mentioning the backstory is guests are being new hires for the facility, so it's pretty much marketing having a slip.

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Cabin in the Woods
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic