Halloween Horror Nights 30 (2021) Event Music!

On 11/28/2021 at 11:06 PM, HHNFreak2006 said:

That song is one of the eluding songs from the Main Gate BGM! I did a recording one night at HHN and had no luck tagging it! I've tried everything!

Same! 😭 I'm so surprised this one hasn't been identified yet!
It's so good! And there's only 4 songs missing from the identified park loop music! 😭

On 9/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, Max said:

Anyone know the name to this song?
I heard it on my way out from the parks and its a Parkwide BGM

On 11/27/2021 at 2:37 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

Has anyone found this song yet??
I would literally pay a few hundred bucks to have someone remake this song for me 😭
I recorded this song via voice recorder at the park, but I want the actual full HD song!

Hey gang, long time no post. Although the reason is because I've been working more closely with the gang that monitors and updates the list for the past four or five years. Anyway, I've been digging through APM music looking for the last few we need from the parkwide loop all week. From that, we found this track. Right Now (a) - Thomas Patrick McWilliams, NFL Music Library Take Action 2 Album. We're only missing one now from Parkwide but it is driving me insane trying to find it.

• Love 2

On 12/16/2021 at 9:15 PM, SawsNSteamMan said:

Hey gang, long time no post. Although the reason is because I've been working more closely with the gang that monitors and updates the list for the past four or five years. Anyway, I've been digging through APM music looking for the last few we need from the parkwide loop all week. From that, we found this track. Right Now (a) - Thomas Patrick McWilliams, NFL Music Library Take Action 2 Album. We're only missing one now from Parkwide but it is driving me insane trying to find it.

This is a Christmas gift I didn't expect but am extremely thankful for. 🧡 Thank you man, to you and the team for doing what you do! This track is equivalent to "The Day I Lost You" from last year. Hearing it takes me back to specific memorable moments of HHN30. Is there a reference recording out there of what the last unknown track is? Seems like HHN is starting to dips it's toes in copyright free/music backtrack catalogs for it's music sources. I hope the next era of music tagging from apps like Shazam will soon tap into those media libraries.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 9:15 PM, SawsNSteamMan said:

OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM LITERALY SITTING HERE WITH MY JAW DROPPED SAYING OMG SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK! YOU! SOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUCKING!!!!!!! MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ]

YOU HAVE NOOOOO CLUE HOW EXCITED AND HAPPY I AM THAT YOU FOUND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS LITERALLY THE ONE AND ONLY SONG I WANTED *SOOO BAD*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ✨🎇🎊🎉😁🙏🏻🍾

I AM SCREAMING!  YOU'VE JUST MADE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 12/20/2021 at 1:12 AM, DarkLegend said:

This is a Christmas gift I didn't expect but am extremely thankful for. 🧡 Thank you man, to you and the team for doing what you do! This track is equivalent to "The Day I Lost You" from last year. Hearing it takes me back to specific memorable moments of HHN30. Is there a reference recording out there of what the last unknown track is? Seems like HHN is starting to dips it's toes in copyright free/music backtrack catalogs for it's music sources. I hope the next era of music tagging from apps like Shazam will soon tap into those media libraries.

"I hope the next era of music tagging from apps like Shazam will soon tap into those media libraries."

- I sure fucking hope so too!! It will make things SOOO Much easier on all of us HHN music enthusiasts!!!!!

• Like 1

Angst - Myuu - Horror Soundtracks Album

Our newest tag for Puppet Theater has been provided to us by the composer himself! Messaged me personally and showed me in a video where the tag was! MYUU...if your out there, Thank you so much for the tag help! Here is you credit shoutout! Thank you again and hopefully you can help us with more in the future! Thanks again, buddy!

• Mark M. unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I found a new song for the playlist, and for the HHN 19 playlist - 

This instrumental version of the song played in the deli scene in Scarey, and also the original version of the scene from 2009. Honestly surprised it hadn't been identified before!

• Love 1