HHN 23 Official Meetup List

I wish I'd thought to check this last week. Hubby and I were there 3rd, 4th and 5th.

It was so awesome seeing all the HorrorNightNightmares shirts every time I turned around,though! I did feel a little left out not having one myself, but next year, it won't be my honeymoon and then it's totally on.

• Like 1

I'll be attending this Friday (10/11)

As usual, here's the All Scares Bulletin

[Me]

La Llorona shirt

Grey Camouflage cargo pants

HHN 23 with retracted sleeves

Dayglow yellow Nike sneakers

Figment hat

[Duffy]

as an allusion to American Werewolf in London, Duffy will be wearing his werewolf costume (red and black checkered shirt, tattered jeans, and the werewolf "hat"), along with a red puffy vest which is a nod to the movie.

[Pal Mickey 3.0]

as an allusion to Havoc: Derailed, Pal Mickey 3.0 will be wearing his Camo fatigues.

I'll be attending tomorrow the 16th and on Friday (10/18).

As for the All Scares Bulletin for the three of us (Duffy, Pal Mickey, and Me)...

[Me]

Donald Duck Hat

Alice Cooper Shirt

HHN 22 Hoodie with retracted sleeves

Grey Camouflage Cargo Pants

Day glow yellow Nikes

[Duffy]

As a nod to Resident Evil's Leon Kennedy, Duffy will be wearing a blue "enforcer" outfit (which is actually a Coast Guard outfit from Build-a-Bear) with kneepads, a white long sleeved shirt underneath the uniform, a tactical vest (It's a tan one, but i'm emulating the look as good as I can, so bear with me), and black boots.

[Pal Mickey]

In order to "accompany" Duffy story-wise, It will be Pal Mickey 1.0 wearing his police uniform.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the All Scares Bulletin for Friday.

[Me]

Duffy Ears

Silent Hill Shirt

Grey Camouflage Cargo Pants

Day Glow Yellow Nikes

[Duffy]

As a nod to Havoc: Derailed, Duffy will be wearing green camouflage trousers, along with the "Tactical vest", and as a nod to the whole "Disney X Universal" running joke I've adopted, he will be wearing Mickey Mouse ears.

[Pal Mickey]

Pal Mickey 3.0 will return in his fatigues.

Edited by figment1988

I'm attending tomorrow the 25th. As usual, here's my All Scares Bulletin to all the scareactors who want to target me.

[Me]

I'll be wearing my...

"I'm a fighter, not a biter" shirt

khaki cargo pants

dayglow Nikes

HHN 23 Hoodie (due to the cool weather, I might be seen with the sleeves at full length).

blue Eastsport backpack with a dangling "Micro Duffy" keychain along with a "yeti" keychain dangling as well

Blue DS Bag

and to top it off, my classic "Mickey Mouse" hat.

[Duffy]

As a nod to Bill S. Preston Esquire, Duffy will be decked out as Bill from Bill and Ted. The outfit combo is comprised of a red baseball cap, yellow shirt (which features Bart Simpson, but Bill's shirt was yellow), "patched up" jeans, and hi top sneakers.

[Pal Mickey]

He might be wearing his pirate longcoat (in reference to the cool weather).

Edited by figment1988

I will be attending tomorrow (10/27/13)

All Scares Bulletin for scareactors who want to target Duffy, Pal Mickey, and I

[Me]

Walking Dead (from HHN 22) shirt

Khaki Cargo Pants

Dayglow Nike sneakers

Blue Eastport Backpack with a Yeti keychain and a Duffy (a.k.a. Micro Duffy) keychain dangling on it

Blue DS bag with HHN 22 pin and Horror Night Nightmare button

and back by popular demand, the Nemo hat will return.

[Duffy]

As a nod to the Fall of Atlanta scarezone, Duffy will be wearing his "desert digital camouflage" fatigues, and as a comical nod to Universal's arch-rival, he'll also be wearing his Mickey Mouse Ears.

[Pal Mickey]

as a belated nod to my 7th anniversary of my acquirement of him, Pal Mickey 3.0 will be attending in his Sorcerer's Apprentice outfit (as it was his default outfit when I bought him).

I will be attending November 1st (the final Friday), which will also be my final night for HHN 23 (as a humorous Capcom pun which is inspired by the fact that we have Resident Evil which was made by them, this will be my "Final Fright" which of course refers to 1989's Final Fight).

With that said, Here's the final all scares bulletin for all scareactors hoping to target me.

[Me]

I'll be wearing the Evil Dead 2013 shirt along with the HHN 23 hoodie (with the retracted sleeves)

Grey Camouflage Cargo pants

Dayglow Yellow Nikes

Blue DS Bag (with the HHN 22 pin and HNN button on the shoulder straps)

Blue Eastport Backpack with the dangling Micro Duffy and Expedition Everest Yeti keychains.

Sorcerer's Apprentice Hat

[Duffy]

Duffy will be wearing his Sorcerer's Apprentice Outfit, along with his red white and blue high-top sneakers

[Pal Mickey 3.0]

Pal Mickey 3.0 will be wearing his default Sorcerer's Apprentice Outfit

Side Note: as for why there is a centralized Sorcerer's Apprentice theming for myself and the scareactor targets, this is a running joke in which the sorcerer's apprentice theming is meant to be an ultimate way to finish the season which is similar to Fantasmic in which Mickey Mouse defeats all of the villains.

• Like 1