HHN 23 Official Meetup List

I always go opening night with one of my good friends, and this year I got an annual pass, so I'm guessing we will be taking advantage of either stay & scream, or annual pass early entry . . . so I probably can't make it to a HNN meetup. But I will try depending on the timing.

I will be attending on Sept. 20 (Opening Night) with an FFP+ with Express.

As usual, Here's my signature "All Scares Bulletin" for any scareactors who want to target me, Duffy and Pal Mickey:

[Me]

I will be wearing the "A New Age of Darkness Begins" shirt from HHN XX, along with my HHN 22 Hoodie with the retracted sleeves.

I will also be wearing cargo pants with a grey camouflage pattern, and making their debut this year, bright yellow Nike sneakers (which should be easy to ID in some areas like in Afterlife).

[Duffy]

He will be wearing the 2013 Halloween outfit which is similar to Mickey's signature Halloween outfit seen in MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) which features various brightly colored sections (mostly orange) which can be easy to ID in various areas, and he'll be wearing his skechers sneakers with the reflective sections.

[Pal Mickey 1.0]

Pal Mickey 1.0 will be wearing his police officer's outfit.

Okay, it's been WAY too long since I've been on HNN. Sorry for my absence lately. I have missed everyone.

I do, however, have my dates solidified.

I will be wearing my HNN shirt at least once each weekend (probably the Friday nights):

9/20,9/21

9/27,9/28,9/29

10/4,10/5,10/6

10/11,10/13

10/25,10/27

10/31,11/1,11/2

Beware, the man behind the mask is back. :jason:

I will definitely be there 9/20 and 9/21 for opening weekend. Will wear my HNN shirt on night one if I've received it. I'm an annual passholder, so I may see some of you guys before the event starts.

got my HNN shirt, so I'm confirming that I will be wearing it tomorrow. saturday I think I'll be wearing my arkhamvania t-shirt. not sure if I will be there with friends or alone at this point, so if I'm by myself maybe I will join up with some of you (if you don't mind of course). I have express, btw.

i'll be attending on Friday (9/27) and Sunday (9/29) which marks my first HHN Sunday event.

Here's my All Scares Bulletin for any scareactor who wants to target me -

[Me]

I'll be wearing my Figment hat (with the Duffy ears as my alternate hat), and i'll be wearing this year's hoodie, with the "so this is what fear tastes like shirt", i'll also be wearing my grey camouflage cargo pants, along with my bright yellow Nike sneakers. For Sunday (9/29) i'll be wearing my Stitch hat, and will be wearing the Resident Evil shirt as well.

[Duffy & Pal Mickey]

Both Duffy and Pal Mickey will be wearing their police uniforms (as a nod to RE: Escape from Raccoon City, and Afterlife). And for easy targeting for Afterlife, Duffy will have his firefighter coat with the reflective sections)

Edited by figment1988

I'l trying to think of distinguishing shirts that I can wear, since I unfortunately was not able to get a HNN shirt before they stopped being sold. I know that for at least one of the nights I'll be wearing an American Horror Story: Asylum shirt. I'll also be wearing a Jurassic Park shirt another night.

• Like 1

I will be attending on October 4th.

To all scareactors, here's my All Scares Bulletin on what Duffy, Pal Mickey, and I will have on for Friday.

Evil Dead Shirt

HHN 23 Hoodie (due to the possible rain chances this Friday, I might be wearing a rain poncho)

Black Cargo Pants

Dayglow Yellow Nikes

Nemo Hat

[Duffy]

an Orange Hoodie with a 97 and a skull and crosstools (a Crossbones symbol with a wrench and hammer replacing the bones) in the front, and a smaller symbol with the aforementioned emblems, but the symbol's meant to be marked as a rank.

Matching jeans with small skulls and crosstools on the left pants leg.

Red White and Blue high tops.

[Pal Mickey 2.0]

For this session, Pal Mickey 2.0 will be making an appearance wearing the "safari adventure" vest and the classic Mickey Mouse shorts

(a side note, if it rains a lot, Pal Mickey will not be dangling from my backpack like normally seen).

I will be attending tomorrow on October 6th.

To all scareactors, here's my All Scares Bulletin on what Duffy, Pal Mickey, and I will have on for tomorrow.

Walking Dead 2013 Shirt

HHN 23 Hoodie (due to the possible rain chances this Friday, I might be wearing a rain poncho)

Black Cargo Pants

Dayglow Yellow Nikes

and by popular demand, the Nemo Hat will make an encore appearance.

[Duffy]

Duffy will be wearing his 2013 Halloween Outfit

Red White and Blue high tops.

[Pal Mickey 2.0]

Same as October 4th, Pal Mickey 2.0 will be making an appearance wearing the "safari adventure" vest and the classic Mickey Mouse shorts