HHN 23 Official Meetup List

So when is the best time to go exactly? I've heard mixed things about Halloween night being either really crowded, like should to shoulder crowded, and I've heard it being relatively dead compared to the rest of the month. So how Halloween night exactly?

So when is the best time to go exactly? I've heard mixed things about Halloween night being either really crowded, like should to shoulder crowded, and I've heard it being relatively dead compared to the rest of the month. So how Halloween night exactly?

Opening and Closing weekends are usually the least packed. Wasn't the case so much last year though.

Also, list updated.

• 2 weeks later...

A good chance of the TM previews

Sept 20th & 21st

oct 13th

oct 23rd

I would probably get the FFP and I don't mind hanging out!

I have to change the 23rd to the 31st. Also, I plan on going to employee preview as long as I can get one of you awesome employees to secure me a ticket. A frozen drink on me??

I'm on my Mobil at the moment. Thomashhn and I are meeting up before hand at Bob Marley's for dinner on opening night. Is there a set meet up spot?

It's been getting a little bit difficult to do a pre-opening night meet-up cause most of us either work or do Stay and Scream to get a jump on the crowds. I'm working the event again this year, but if anyone would like to volunteer to set up an opening night meet-up that'd be great.

It's been getting a little bit difficult to do a pre-opening night meet-up cause most of us either work or do Stay and Scream to get a jump on the crowds. I'm working the event again this year, but if anyone would like to volunteer to set up an opening night meet-up that'd be great.

I went last year and no one showed up hahaha...