Halloween Horror Nights 23 Merchandise

I noticed on eBay that some people had 20+ jack pins to sell, I really hope no one here purchases limited edition items in bulk to exhaust the stock and then take advantage of fellow HHN fans by selling them at 3x the normal price.

Are you kidding? People do that all the time. I've seen people put stuff on that is still in the park and mark it up 300% and claim it is gone from the park. Some people get Media gifts for the sole purpose or turning around and selling them for 800-1000.

Greed knows no limits.

• Like 1

Are you kidding? People do that all the time. I've seen people put stuff on that is still in the park and mark it up 300% and claim it is gone from the park. Some people get Media gifts for the sole purpose or turning around and selling them for 800-1000. Greed knows no limits.
I know people do it all the time, my purpose was just say that I hope no one here is doing that. Because this is a HHN community(we shouldn't take advantage of each other)

I saw a photo of like a stuffed Sam from Trick r Treat, Freddy, and Beetlejuice. Can you only win those at games or can you buy them?

I asked once if I could buy one of the Skull animals (those cute Plushies they have for prices) And the guy said that yeah you could buy it but it was something like 25 bucks. While playing the game is cheaper. I guess he was trying to say I could try to play the game to see if I won. But I think you can just buy it.

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 1

Thanks haha I made it in Photoshop. Universal needs to realize that sometimes simpler is better...not some dumb tagline with generic zombies. I loved the HHN 21 shirts then after that they just became blahhh...I still probably buy one though to go with collection. What I don't understand is why Universal didn't use the event tagline on the shirts. Why the "So this is what fear tastes like?" Seriously who thought that even sounded remotely cool?

Edited by HHN Explorer
  • Like 2

I am surprised how well the Jack Vinyl is selling since I thought everyone hated Jack lol.

I read on here how RARE the Jack vinyl was so I bought one at a kiosk in City Walk... got in the park and those things were EVERYWHERE! Cool merch though! I bought a house shirt, a Jack doll, the insulated cup, the pin, the zombie lanyard and a bracelet...

I also won a wolfman plush doll shooting the bball and a Sam plush doll popping balloons. And apparently you have to hit the perfect sweet spot while swinging the sledge hammer to get to hit that bell. All my hits came w/in about 2 inches of ringing that damn thing but it never did. Im calling shenanigans!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

As of last night: La Llorona shirt is marked down to 9.99, Evil Dead shirt is down to 14.99, and house shirts are still the same price. Not sure about the current prices on the other shirts. All the HHN pins are sold out. I got a shot glass around 8ish and they were gone by the end of the night. Legendary Truth merch are still the same price with all items are available.

Edited by LadyVulpix103104