Halloween Horror Nights 23 Merchandise

I realize it's WAY early to have a post about this. However, I think I'm justified since those of us who were at the Halloween Extreme Presentation by Uni a couple weekends ago were given a preview of some of the items that will be available. If you haven't seen the pics of these yet, I know they are on the Horror Unearthed FB page, and I'm sure they've popped up elsewhere. Maybe someone who has pics of it will repost here.

My comments/questions are as follows:

1. Weren't we told that the merch we were shown at the HE event would be avail in June? I'm hoping this means available on the website and not just the parks. Does anyone remember the details on this?

2. I overheard a few conversations with Brian (sp?) about the merchandising, and he kept repeating that things are going to be exciting for this year. I got the impression they are finally going to ratchet things up a bit. Can we discuss?

3. Do you think A&D would consider another contest for those of us who aren't considered "Media" to win the "media gift"? During the Lady Luck thing, I was fortunate enough to win one of the media gifts - the hand clutching the red hair inside a black box - and it's one of my treasured keepsakes. I'd love to win another one since the gifts are obv SO COOL. If not, what do I have to do to become part of the "media"? :)

Any comments, observations, theories would be welcome. I guess when we start seeing HHN 23 merch avail, we can also discuss here.

• Like 2

There's a separate video from after the panel where it's said that the merch will almost exclusively be on-line, and will only be sold for limited times. Like a couple of days limited. They may end up in the park store as well, but it wasn't guaranteed. At least some of the merch is tied to the games as well.

1. Weren't we told that the merch we were shown at the HE event would be avail in June? I'm hoping this means available on the website and not just the parks. Does anyone remember the details on this?

Yes the LT & Legion merchandise will be available online via the Universal online store.. as to when, it is unkown, but they did say June...'

here is the video regarding the exclusive merchandise...

• Like 2

Ok, so he also said "early summer" which could even mean July. Thank you for the video. The silly part of that is I was probably standing right there when this video was being made. LOL. It sucks getting old.. can't remember shit.

just give me my long over-due LT shirt and i'll be happy.... I'll take a Morphan shirt, but thats not a priority :lol:

Hopefully when the stuff does become available, they'll actually provide a direct link to it via the actual HHN website. Although that's probably being too logical & asking for too much. :P

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So I am not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere and also I should note that I am accessing the internet from my mobile phone, BUT I tried to enter the Universal Merchandise Store and could not access it. I have been able to access this site everyother day from my cell so its unusual that I can't now. Like I said maybe something is wrong with my phone but then again maybe they are updating the site with the new LT products... Anyone else notice this too?

Well... I guess I spoke too soon! I just visited the site and had no problem entering.... no new product that I could tell! Wonder why it didn't let me in at all last night or this morning???

Edited by Chadley Shiltmore

I'm glad that the merchandise is still not available. All this time has acted as a cool down period for me: I've slowly lost interest and have no intention of purchasing anything anymore. My annual merchandise spending habits only include a lanyard and then taking a few park maps for souvenirs. T-shirts don't really interest me and are overpriced. But.......I have an interesting proposition to see how greedy and money-hungry Universal really is. If Goth Wackee finally accepts my (Timothy Goodwin) friend request, I'll spend $100 on merchandise.

• 4 weeks later...

Felt it's about time to start this thread up.

Apart from the Legion merchandise and the LT Hat, the first official Legendary Truth shirt was added today to the Universal Online Store!

L-LegendaryTruth-The-Collective-Adult-T-

I think it looks great. A pretty simple and sleek looking design at a great price (24.95).

• 5 weeks later...

I ask about the merch online (via email) and i got some news. I saw Designing the Fear post a new zombie shirt, kind of like last years one so i decided to email if i can start ordering my tees. Well they said not until they actually sell the stuff (she said thursday/friday but you never know) and she gave some news. She said there will be 5 HHN shirts, but gave me 7 things. I dont know if they are somehow all related but here they are:

Resident Evil- 21.95

La Llorona- 21.95

(She said the walking dead shirts are 23.95 and 2 shirts are the walking dead which im assuming are:)

"I am a fighter, not a biter"- 23.95 (?)

HHN 2013 Infected- 23.95 (?)

Evil dead- 21.95

House tee- 21.95

Generic- 21.95

I only asked for tees, they will probably have jackets as they did last 2 years. Im assuming the 5 hhn shirts are evil dead, house, generic, resident evil and llorona. Kind of sad no CITW shirt but also a little happy for the LL shirt!

I believe the infected HHN 2013 shirt is the one DTF posted and i can't find a way to put the picture up so i'm expecting someone to soon lol

Edited by jetsfreakHHN

I ask about the merch online (via email) and i got some news. I saw Designing the Fear post a new zombie shirt, kind of like last years one so i decided to email if i can start ordering my tees. Well they said not until they actually sell the stuff (she said thursday/friday but you never know) and she gave some news. She said there will be 5 HHN shirts, but gave me 7 things. I dont know if they are somehow all related but here they are: Resident Evil- 21.95 La Llorona- 21.95 (She said the walking dead shirts are 23.95 and 2 shirts are the walking dead which im assuming are:) "I am a fighter, not a biter"- 23.95 (?) HHN 2013 Infected- 23.95 (?) Evil dead- 21.95 House tee- 21.95 Generic- 21.95 I only asked for tees, they will probably have jackets as they did last 2 years. Im assuming the 5 hhn shirts are evil dead, house, generic, resident evil and llorona. Kind of sad no CITW shirt but also a little happy for the LL shirt! I believe the infected HHN 2013 shirt is the one DTF posted and i can't find a way to put the picture up so i'm expecting someone to soon lol
where is that located? I would like to see it.