How Howl-O-Scream at Seaworld will impact HHN?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/seaworld/os-et-seaworld-orlando-halloween-howl-o-scream-20210604-zoameylvyjggbf3eal45qn6gre-story.html

As some you guys know, Howl-O-Scream is coming to Seaworld at Orlando, which is more closer to Universal than Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to expand the brand, and it got me wondering how it’ll impact HHN. There’s no doubt it’s a big win for Outsiders to have a longer trip on September and October, but Uni could lose a certain amount of guests from Seaworld unless they do any last-minute specials. Then again, they might not have to make any adjustments for HHN, since HOS is new in Orlando area. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2021 at 2:17 PM, Fear2010 said:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/seaworld/os-et-seaworld-orlando-halloween-howl-o-scream-20210604-zoameylvyjggbf3eal45qn6gre-story.html

As some you guys know, Howl-O-Scream is coming to Seaworld at Orlando, which is more closer to Universal than Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to expand the brand, and it got me wondering how it’ll impact HHN. There’s no doubt it’s a big win for Outsiders to have a longer trip on September and October, but Uni could lose a certain amount of guests from Seaworld unless they do any last-minute specials. Then again, they might not have to make any adjustments for HHN, since HOS is new in Orlando area. 

I hope Universal loses some guests! Less crowds equals shorter lines and less random sweaty people touching you. I really hope HoS Orlando does a great job and is a big hit! 

I don’t want Universal to fail, I just want less crowds 

1 hour ago, Fear2010 said:

@Brandon The only downside I could think about is they would pump up the ticket prices or make the event slightly smaller if they’re gonna lose some guests from Seaworld - It just all depends how much. 

I just long for the days when you could go opening weekend or FFP nights and the lines would be short like less than 45 min for each house. Those days are long gone