HHN 23 Website Updates

Ok, that video is the first thing in weeks that actually peaked my interest. I have been hoping Universal steps it up a bit and starts putting out more frequent and more interesting "updates" because, IMHO, Howl-O-Scream is doing a better job to get me excited. I've never been to HOS, but their updates give me goosebumps.. the clown thing yesterday.. OMG! Some come on Universal - rock our worlds!

• Like 1

I feel they shouldn't have added the music when the ghost appears in the video, would've made it seem more realistic. Unless they meant to make the ghost play music on purpose, though the music sounded a little too fluent for being a recording. Just a nit-pick.

I feel they shouldn't have added the music when the ghost appears in the video, would've made it seem more realistic. Unless they meant to make the ghost play music on purpose, though the music sounded a little too fluent for being a recording. Just a nit-pick.

Haha yeah I got the same vibe. Also the ghost was like those Bigfoot vids where he is trying to get a good camera shot.

Weird they didn't reveal the last one. was it La Llorona? My guess yes as they would have had a big fan fare for RE.

This one is clearly or prison house. the name and MO have been changed but the Not as expected bit (meaning he didn't get who he wanted) and the electric chair seem to stick with the original material.

The no rest no peace seems to imply he is in for a rough afterlife.

• Like 1

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

According to subsequent newspaper reports, the emotional and eager witnesses at the execution got more than they bargained for. None were the same after that night. Each and everyone interviewed wished they’d never set foot near the prison.

Here's what I was able to make out from that grainy article in the video. This is the most I was able to get out of it, but it's pretty illegible, especially the top paragraphs..

"Robert "The Blade" -omitted-

..is to be executed for the partial murders(?) of twenty two (illegible). The (illegible) homicides (illegible) in 193(?) and finished(?) October 13th that same (illegible)
(paragraph illegible) though the body of -omitted- would be - dead. (illegible)
-omitted-'s execution by electric chair as being "too humane." The mother of stabbing victim 1 was quoted as saying "this monster deserves death and being electrocuted is too damn good for this animal. He deserves to (illegible) for eternity!"
-Omitted- called the weapon he used in each and every knifing, "Der Kaiser" and he talked about it intimately in the questioning during the trial as if it were a person. When asked to leave his babbling about "Der Kaiser," he cut off the ear of his defense attorney.
"He didn't wipe out the whole hive (?) like the invading army. He took out important people (illegible) took from us was a person who was good and caring. He would (illegible) (illegible) thief (illegible) like a dog smells blood" stated a local bar who asked to remain anonymous.
  • Like 4

REALIZATION Posted in Uncategorized by PS

At first I thought it was my responsibility to put meaning to each of these things. And now I realize that I am not supposed to connect the dots. I’m only supposed to show you the dots. That’s why there were rules…PS

I'm really hoping PS dies in the end <_<

• Like 1

REALIZATIONPosted in Uncategorized by PS

At first I thought it was my responsibility to put meaning to each of these things. And now I realize that I am not supposed to connect the dots. Im only supposed to show you the dots. Thats why there were rulesPS

I'm really hoping PS dies in the end <_<

Seriously... This is how you write a middle finger...
  • Like 1