HHN Website Files

I already started a similar thread some time back; and I know someone already did HHN videos of the websites on YouTube, but just in case (and because there’s nothing really much to talk about); is there anyone who reads this who happened to have backup of the files? I’m talking like images, sound files (mp3), videos, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@JDW from what I hear Nick has been apparently unavailable for a while. 

I found a site that lets you play the swf files into the page so that’s how I accessed the previous sites sort of. I wrote a post on the IU forums that has the swf links, soon I’ll work my way into the 2007 page. However there are still some important pieces that still need to be filled:

1. The Carnirama page from 2007.

2. Technically the Reflections of Fear page is still accessible but unfortunately it’s missing a LOT of the audio as well as behind the scenes artworks. I found what if supposed to be the sound swfs for it though it doesn’t actually play the sound: FearsTalesLegendsNightmares, and Myths.

3. The 3D Theater from 2009. HNN did have the theater running for a while and I tried to see if the files were still working online but all I get is dead links. Don’t know if I can find anything for the rest of 2009 website.

30 minutes ago, JDW said:

well, it was here:

hhnforever.com

but I dunno what happened

Yeah I heard the website was made by Nick and HHNRumors. They’re active now I think, maybe someone can send them a message.

Did you manage to obtain some mp3 files from the sites JDW? I got the mp3 and Usher vids from 2009’s site (see below) but the swf files are completely broken. I don’t know if the other sites used mp3 but I couldn’t find them there.

2009:

• 4 weeks later...