All-Nite Die In & Silver Screams

Any videos for Orlando houses you'll find are not exactly going to be great quality due to the "no video/photo" rule. This rule has been heavily applied for the past several years (with the exception of last year). A lot of the time, you won't even be able to see anything from inside the house in the videos either. Here is a brief rundown of what each of the scenes were in those 3 houses...

2003's "All Nite Die-In"

UIigRbW.jpg

- Hanging jack-o-lanterns with the Halloween theme playing

- Halloween (Michael Myer's house- living room & kitchen)

- Friday the 13th (Camp Crystal Lake & cabins)

- Nightmare on Elm Street (Freddy's boiler room)

- Texas Chainsaw Massacre (hallway & dining room)

- hanging mattress finale with Michael Myers, Freddy, Jason, Leatherface & the Director

One of the ONLY videos you'll find for the 2003 house...

2006's "All Nite Die-In: Take 2"

ySe4twK.jpg

- Director's film projector room

- SCREAM (kitchen & garage)

- The RING (video lab & the well)

- Silence of the Lambs (prison cells)

- Hellraiser

- sheet finale with Ghostface, Samara, Hannibal Lector, Pinhead & the Director

2009's "Silver Screams"

mdC5fpJ.jpg

- Theater 'lobby' hallway with The Usher

- The Lair from 1925 Phantom of the Opera (same scene as 2012's House of Horrors)

- My Bloody Valentine (hospital)

- The THING (random outdoor scene)

- UPT 'behind the screen' Usher death

- Medievil Dead (Army of Darkness pit scene)

- Shaun of the Dead (pool hall)

- The Strangers (living room)

- Sheet finale with The Usher

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I still long for the day that Michael Meyers, in my opinion the greatest slasher horror icon, has his own house in Orlando.

I know there's a YouTube video of a walkthrough of the Hollywood house they did of the Halloween films. The biggest surprise I'd say of that house is that they did a room referencing the third Halloween film.

• Like 1

2006's "All Nite Die-In: Take 2" was kind of a crappy house. Well, the house itself was okay, But the movies they chose were not really that scary to begin with. It was alright, but I don't understand why they would do such an odd group of movies together. That has baffled me for a while actually.

I really kick myself in the butt for missing the house in 2003. One of my biggest house regrets. I really wish they did that house all over again....

• 4 years later...
On 8/21/2013 at 11:26 PM, LV-426 said:

2006's "All Nite Die-In: Take 2" was kind of a crappy house. Well, the house itself was okay, But the movies they chose were not really that scary to begin with. It was alright, but I don't understand why they would do such an odd group of movies together. That has baffled me for a while actually.

I really kick myself in the butt for missing the house in 2003. One of my biggest house regrets. I really wish they did that house all over again....

lol this is an old post but these movies are like the sickest movies with iconic characters ever how could you say that

• 2 months later...