Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Here is who I remember from when I saw the show on Saturday. I did have a little to drink so I know I am missing a lot.

Miley Cyrus

Robin Thicke

Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift

Sophia Vegara

J.J. Abrams

George Lucas

Si Robertson I think don't watch the show

Sheldon Cooper

Daenerys Targaryen

Tyrion Lannister

Talisa and Rob Stark

Gandolf

Hot girls dressed as horror icons (Freddy, Jason, Ghostface, etc.)

The Screaming Goat

Mellisa McCarthy's character from The Heat

Star Wars/Star Trek characters mixed up

The Necronomicon

As for the story I'm not sure as I did have a few drinks but I do know it stars with Taylor Swift reading from the necronomicon, becoming possessed and then chaos ensues. I am going to see it again in a couple weeks but from what I remember it wasn't as good as last year. Keep in mind I liked last years show a lot so if you didn't this may be better for you. It wasn't bad but I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would. The Lucas Abrams part is great though.

Edited by Tony

I posted this on the HU facebook page but the authorities over there removed it :-(

Had to brag a little bit that my band mate (J Dash) has a song that appears in the Bill & Ted show this year. There is a "Dance-Off" section between two characters and one of them dances to his song 'The WOP'.

I was super excited when I saw it on Friday night and wanted to share my excitement with some fellow HHN lovers :-)

Edited by madmonk

I posted this on the HU facebook page but the authorities over there removed it :-(

Had to brag a little bit that my band mate (J Dash) has a song that appears in the Bill & Ted show this year. There is a "Dance-Off" section between two characters and one of them dances to his song 'The WOP'.

I was super excited when I saw it on Friday night and wanted to share my excitement with some fellow HHN lovers :-)

The WOP is incredibly popular where I live. It is played any time I go to any bar/club and every wedding I cater, they play it.

What band are you in?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

LOVED the opening dance number, and it made me very happy to have Fall Out Boy songs open and close the show. The show itself felt like classic Bill and Ted from back in the day, and the jokes were super funny (Sheldon, Super-Man were just 2 of my favs). I'd have to say that this is the best show of theirs I have seen in my 5 years attending. Every year has been pretty great that I've seen, but this has got to be my personal favorite one.

• Like 1

it wasn't that funny..... A lot of stuff I didn't get the point.
What was funny about Bieber? that sucked. what was funny about sofia vergara? How many times have this show used Kim Kardashian and Kanye? 6 times already? I mean, to me This show will always feel like that "Disaster Movie" or "Epic Movie" or "Date movie" .... they even make fun of the same celebrities..

It's like the same concept of those movies but in a show. "let's show this celebrity and do some silly jokes about them". I don't get it. Just because Bieber came out and they said that stuff about him suing you, doesn't make it funny. since when is stating facts supposed to be funny?

I really liked the goat though. The Goat, Johnny Depp, and the demon celebrities were cool. I loved the first dance number. but that's it.