Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

I would be surprised if we did not hear the Daft Punk song "Get Lucky" in the show or pre-show. It seems to be the potential massive hit song of this summer.

As a ridiculously big Daft Punk fan, I wouldn't mind this at all.

• Like 1

I would be surprised if we did not hear the Daft Punk song "Get Lucky" in the show or pre-show. It seems to be the potential massive hit song of this summer.

I would be okay with this as well. When I first heard it, I was kinda eh about it. But it's growing on me considerably every time I listen to it now.

• 2 weeks later...

2009 is the show to beat! billy mays was freaking hilarious!

as for possible themes this year, a Game of Thrones might be possible...even though its a little 2012ish I feel. But if they keep the medieval theme they can tie in the Hobbit and how not great it was lol

• 4 weeks later...

I know it was technically a 2012 movie, I think a Cabin in the Woods theme/storyline would work really well for Bill and Ted. You can have the set be well.. a cabin in the woods and have the pop culture characters summoned by key words or by an object being touched. It could be a similar concept to 2008 with the crates around the stage. You can even have the NSA playing the part of the "director" in the movie.

Edited by Coast
  • Like 2

I know it was technically a 2012 movie, I think a Cabin in the Woods theme/storyline would work really well for Bill and Ted. You can have the set be well.. a cabin in the woods and have the pop culture characters summoned by key words or by an object being touched. It could be a similar concept to 2008 with the crates around the stage. You can even have the NSA playing the part of the "director" in the movie.

That's not a bad idea actually. I would totally be up for a show like this.

Same here, that would give them some good stuff to work with.

All I know is if the "Rains of Castamere" starts playing, 1. I'll be a happy Lannister 2. Sh*t is about to go down 3. Most of the Game of Thrones fandom present at the show may cry.
Dude I pray to see any Game of Thrones. I think it would be funny if they had the red lady "alisandra"( I know I miss spelled that) have her just randomly pop up in situations and say " THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS!!" That'd be hilarious! !! And please let there be a Rob Stark or at least Tyrion slapping Geoffrey! !

• 2 weeks later...

To kind of Feed off you Idea I could see this happen, They could use the Cabin in the Woods and have it haunted by the Girls from MaMa... and use the Investigators from the Conjuring along with Bill and Ted to Stop the Hauntings... and to Sum it up the Main Ghost from MaMa could be revealed as Miley Cirus who is pissed off that she Cant Twerk... lmao..

Whatever they Do I hope it involves longer Fight scenes Like 2006 and Before..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's a really weird but catchy song in the same vein of "Gangnam Style". Give it a listen, I think it'd be hilarious if it were somehow included in the show.

It's got over 7 million views, so it's becoming really popular.

Edited by sethg

yeah I could deff see that being somewhere in the show... Another good idea for the show is to have it start somewhere set in 2008 where Bill and Ted travel back to this time to grab Justin Beiber, Amanda Bynes and Miley Cyrus and tell them they need there help in defeating the older versions of them Then the opening dance number as we now resume the show back in present time.