Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Definitely some Harlem Shake.

Movie wise, i'm hoping for some Evil Dead, Mama, Pacific Rim, Oz the Great and Powerful, Wolverine, Superman, Lords of Salem, Pain and Gain, Star Trek, Lone Ranger, Kickass 2, and the new Carrie flick.

Music wise, we might see Psy again, probably Rihanna, Macklemore (ThriftShop for sure)

I can see them doing some hilarious things just with characters from Lone Ranger.

No Nicki Minaj, No Kesha, No Justin Bieber. Everything else I'm okay with. Party on Dudes!

But Starships were meant to fly. You need a beauty and a beat to make your life complete before you die young.

Harlem Shake is a shoe in and I haven't seen anyone mention Catfish, which was a hit TV show and you have the whole Manti Te'o story.

• Like 2

Seeing as how the Bill and Ted show can throw in video clips on the screen such as the keyboard cat, the honey badger that just doesn't give a shit, the guy that said "hide your wife, hide your kids," and the "aint nobody got time for that," I wouldn't be surprised if we see a still image of grumpy cat. I don't know the origins, but I see the damn picture all over the place.

original.jpg

• Like 2

Seeing as how the Bill and Ted show can throw in video clips on the screen such as the keyboard cat, the honey badger that just doesn't give a shit, the guy that said "hide your wife, hide your kids," and the "aint nobody got time for that," I wouldn't be surprised if we see a still image of grumpy cat. I don't know the origins, but I see the damn picture all over the place.

original.jpg

BOB APPROVES OF THIS.

• Like 7

I think a possible theme for this year's show could be a B&T version of the upcoming movie "This is the End". Gives them an excuse for all the random pop culture icons (not that they need one).

As far as what's to be included, Harlem Shake is a given. Possibly goats screaming like humans. The song "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore is EVERYWHERE. And of course Grumpy Cat.

Wishful Thinking:

Game of Thrones

11th Doctor

The Hobbit/Shots parody

Star Trek/Benedict Cumberbatch

Edited by nikifury138

I think they could build a Western set this year. They've been incorporating sets for the original movie and could do San Dimas 1880. Not only could they bring Billy the Kid from the movie but also parody Django Unchained, The Lone Ranger, Clint Eastwood and Taylor Swift pretty easily. The show stopper would be if they brought out Doc Brown's time traveling train onstage.

I think a fun show would be about Ted from the movie Ted seeking revenge on Ted Theodore Logan for having the same name. So he brings out all the toys from movies like puppet master toy story and chucky.i think that could be really funny.

I think a fun show would be about Ted from the movie Ted seeking revenge on Ted Theodore Logan for having the same name. So he brings out all the toys from movies like puppet master toy story and chucky.i think that could be really funny.

5HgqPbc.gif

• Like 3

I don't know about the Harlem Shake, by April it already felt as dated as a poodle skirt.

Things I think are a lock:

• Katniss/Hunger Games (actress nailed it last year, and 2nd movie should blow up this year)
  • Johnny Depp/"Tonto" (yeah, it's a Disney property, but whether The Lone Ranger bombs or is a hit, I think the image of Depp with a bird on his head is just too rich)
  • A softball Transformers reference
  • Superman (because WB seems less litigious than Disney)
  • Even more internet memes, most of which probably haven't even been created yet

Superman (because WB seems less litigious than Disney)

DC Comics gave Universal a cease and desist in for the 2006 Bill and Ted Show for using Lex Luther without any parody.

As for The Man of Steel they could use General Zod played by Michael Shannon, who based on the trailer, CANNOT CONTROL THE VOLUME OF HIS VOICE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure