HHN 19 Contest

Hey fellow Horror Nights Junkies. Just throwing a post up letting ya'll know that there are some goodies to be won already while we count down to September 25th. Check out the Info on my sig. below and the links on my profile to take you to the contest page.

Its open to anybody and everybody so you have nothing to loose. Just get on MySpace and add The Horror Nights Collector.. that's it. Only a few people have signed up and time will run out sooner then you realize so go for it b4 its too late. I'm doing this as a fan FOR fans so all I ask if to have a good time while doing this. Thanks and good luck everybody :chucky:

hhn19contestlogo.jpg

Edited by Quiksilver

• 2 weeks later...

(CONTEST NOW CLOSED - NO NEW ENTRIES ARE BEING ACCEPTED)

(CONTEST NOW CLOSED - NO NEW ENTRIES ARE BEING ACCEPTED)

Join us tomorrow in 'Sting Alley' inside Universal Studios Orlando Theme Park @ 2:00 P.M.

'Hans Leberson' will be hosting the Contest Drawing so it'll be fun!! The video of the drawing will be added

to the HorrorNightsCollector.com website thru youtube.com and will also be posted here.

Winners will be notified thru MySpace so you don't HAVE to be present tomorrow to win.

Good Luck everybody. Hope you win something.

- The Horror Nights Collector

Hey guys.. were having some problems with the video right now so it wont make it up on youtube tonight. I dont have the video myself and I didn't write anything down so I don't want to go ahead and announce the winners right now since I might mix up the names and order of the drawing.

The video will be up some time tomorrow and we'll take everything from there. Sry... just a little while longer.

Alright still having problems with the video. Apparently youtube is being

gay with their 10MB file size limit we'll find a way around that hopefully.

Here are the winners while we get the video online somehow:

1st Prize (The Wolfman Prize Pack): STEVEO (Stephen Wolfe)

2nd Prize (Saw Prize Pack): The Comedian 'TM' (Armando Quintero)

3rd Prize (Chucky Prize Pack): F.U.B.A.R. (Mike Damon)

CONGRATS!!!! I will contact you guys thru myspace.com in the next hour...

Thank you to everybody who was there during the drawing in Sting Alley and everybody who entered.

Hope to do this again next year. Keep an eye out on the video which well still link here and on the site.

SO NOW ONTO HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS!!!!!!!! ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO (2 DAYS FOR SOME PEOPLE)!!!!!

- The Horror Nights Collector

-- Keep looking... you never know what you might find.

Edited by Nocturas

Yeah, the "you're internet famous" line had be laughing so hard. That was a blast! It would be cool to have ol Chucky hanging around that condo, but he might be a bit bulky during travel. Chucky might just have to hang back in Massachusetts while I am in Otown.

See ya

I thought maybe they would give you the Chucky Doll down there? To save on postage!??

No, he contacted me to see how I wanted to recieve the prize package and I asked for it to be sent up here as I really did not want to travel with all of that stuff. He was shipping it out today and he said I should get it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yes, congrats F.U.B.A.R.!!!! I've always enjoyed reading your posts, even on Chainsaw Wolf!!!