Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

finally found the games! on my browser I can't see below sub basement 1, I had to click on the bottom banner for it to take me to level 2.

as far as e-mails, I didn't think I was getting them . . . turns out they were in my spam. strange that they'd go there but my badge notifications wouldn't.

I need to get up to speed on this stuff. I'm helping my legion though, currently ranked 59th I think. Morphan 4 Lyf!! we're coming for you baccanoids.

• Like 1

finally found the games! on my browser I can't see below sub basement 1, I had to click on the bottom banner for it to take me to level 2.

as far as e-mails, I didn't think I was getting them . . . turns out they were in my spam. strange that they'd go there but my badge notifications wouldn't.

I need to get up to speed on this stuff. I'm helping my legion though, currently ranked 59th I think. Morphan 4 Lyf!! we're coming for you baccanoids.

I felt like I was having trouble navigating down to the basement at first but then I realized I just had to click and drag a blank area of the screen to get there. The "arrows" on the left do nothing.

Unrelated: What exactly is involved with the in-park investigations? I only get one night at HHN each year so I'm curious if it's worth my while or if it will take too much time away from experiencing all the houses and rides.

I felt like I was having trouble navigating down to the basement at first but then I realized I just had to click and drag a blank area of the screen to get there. The "arrows" on the left do nothing.

Unrelated: What exactly is involved with the in-park investigations? I only get one night at HHN each year so I'm curious if it's worth my while or if it will take too much time away from experiencing all the houses and rides.

Well you could always get a badge and just get points for the scanners at the houses. As for the investigation it is taking a lot of time for the current mission its been almost 3 days and it is still not done. should have been done on Thursday

Thanks man, for some reason the ambiance.battlecry.mp3 just has the gun shots but not the music playing. The other mp3 files have just the songs for the games.

I'm trying to grab the song for the battlecry game but it may be imbedded in there in another way.

Thanks again for posting

Quick question y'all. A merch man was talking about a certain sequence at Cabin in the Woods in the room of the Merman that shows video footage of our past icons. Does anybody know said sequences? I figured this might be Collective based.... maybe. Luck to all on this years endeavor!

Quick question y'all. A merch man was talking about a certain sequence at Cabin in the Woods in the room of the Merman that shows video footage of our past icons. Does anybody know said sequences? I figured this might be Collective based.... maybe. Luck to all on this years endeavor!

I'll have to ask a couple of my friends about that and pay more attention to the video. I tend to geek out over the merman whenever I go through that part of the house.

Anyways has anyone tried the in park missions? I attempted to do them n Sunday (doing the house in ABC order); however, it was difficult with the people I went with. I'll be there Thursday for more in park things. Would anyone who is doing the in park stuff be interested in getting together to do it as a group? It is just an idea for those who are able to go multiple times throughout the event.

I'll have to ask a couple of my friends about that and pay more attention to the video. I tend to geek out over the merman whenever I go through that part of the house.

Anyways has anyone tried the in park missions? I attempted to do them n Sunday (doing the house in ABC order); however, it was difficult with the people I went with. I'll be there Thursday for more in park things. Would anyone who is doing the in park stuff be interested in getting together to do it as a group? It is just an idea for those who are able to go multiple times throughout the event.

My only question about the ABC mission, would The Walking Dead count as T or W? I feel for the purpose of being alphabetically correct in lists would be to count the house as a W.

How do you find out what the missions are each night? I see how they are posted on facebook but do they announce them early or is it when you are in the park? If someone could let me know what website they are on and where, cause I can't see the post on facebook from my phone.

here are all the bits if you want them

Somone pointed out I did the decompilation from a Morphan stand point.

If you want the legion specific badge go here and fusk the one you want.

If there is something I missed Let me know I'll get it. Or show you how to.

Crazy question and hoping one of you might be able to help...... I have been keeping all the files recieved but sadly since I have a CFO badge did not receive the CRO email..... can anyone share that with me? PM me and I will give you my email. I would love a hi- res copy of it. I have only seen a screen grab from someone's phone.