Legendary Truth - The Collective 2013

I have a question that concerns computers and technology but still involves Legendary Truth. After watching the PS video on eviltakesroot.com and on Universal Orlando's youtube channel, you will notice that the text in the video says "escaped 12:_2 am." You are not able to see the exact time. But after watching the same video on youtube from MrHorrorNights you can clearly see that the time is not edited and states 12:22am. So my question is, how did the video become unedited?

I have a question that concerns computers and technology but still involves Legendary Truth. After watching the PS video on eviltakesroot.com and on Universal Orlando's youtube channel, you will notice that the text in the video says "escaped 12:_2 am." You are not able to see the exact time. But after watching the same video on youtube from MrHorrorNights you can clearly see that the time is not edited and states 12:22am. So my question is, how did the video become unedited?

Direct quote from the Evil Takes Root site:

"Was careful to alter both audio and video image. If you recognize the dirt road you’ll know where I was-but not who I am."

PS is the one who edited it, I'm guessing...for identification purposes?

The question we really have to be looking at is if Goth and PS are one in the same. There are arguments to both sides, but I am now leaning towards the fact that they are different people. I once thought otherwise, but the latest blog made me rethink this.

• Like 2

The question we really have to be looking at is if Goth and PS are one in the same. There are arguments to both sides, but I am now leaning towards the fact that they are different people. I once thought otherwise, but the latest blog made me rethink this.

I'm fairly convinced the person in the video is a woman. He/she sounds like a woman, looks like a woman, moves like a woman, speaks/has specific cadences in his/her speech that matches that of a woman's....what exactly about the latest blog made you rethink the Goth-PS connection? I'm not saying our LT universe can't have two females in it...hey, the more women, the better, in my opinion!...but I'm curious to see what exactly made you rethink it. Maybe you're seeing something I'm not....

• Like 1

My feeling is that there is a very real disconnect between marketing and Legendary Truth. I'll admit that's based on more than common knowledge (that can't really discuss fully), but there no certainty that EvilTakesRoot or the icon has anything to do with Legendary Truth this year. I know that seems odd, and i could be wrong (I don't know what LT's end-game is), but with LT being year-round assuming it will lead to directly to the icon may be presumptuous. It may not have anything to do with the marketing. Hell, it could lead to the release of NEXT year's icon, and then LT is chasing it through 2014's event.

I'm fairly convinced it is not Goth. For many reasons.

My feeling is that there is a very real disconnect between marketing and Legendary Truth. I'll admit that's based on more than common knowledge (that can't really discuss fully), but there no certainty that EvilTakesRoot or the icon has anything to do with Legendary Truth this year. I know that seems odd, and i could be wrong (I don't know what LT's end-game is), but with LT being year-round assuming it will lead to directly to the icon may be presumptuous. It may not have anything to do with the marketing. Hell, it could lead to the release of NEXT year's icon, and then LT is chasing it through 2014's event.

I trust you and your sources, but I hope A&D AND Marketing do realize this as a HUGE missed opportunity if they don't connect PS, Goth/LT, and the event this year, which can all be connected with a common theme (The Woods) and an IP (CITW). Imagine that, trying to use a well-known IP to connect the event to a theme, rather than plastering TWD all over everything and then not using it in the storyline. I'm still mad at AMC for that, but not mad enough to not watch Season 4 or to enjoy the Season 3 house at HHN.

Thumbs up for that, Jeramy. With each passing day, I'm agreeing with that statement more and more. But the question is, are they going to connect at all? I surly hope so.

Goth posted the following:

No backpack. No midnight exploration. No knowledge of Evil Takes Root (but like you I am following this).

This serves as a hard confirmation that PS is NOT Goth, and also serves as a soft confirmation that Legendary Truth and Evil Takes Root are not connected.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

Goth posted the following:

This serves as a hard confirmation that PS is NOT Goth, and also serves as a soft confirmation that Legendary Truth and Evil Takes Root are not connected.

I would argue the opposite regarding LT and ETR.

Goth mentioning the blog and stating that she's following means a LT connection is possible. There is truly no reason for her to mention following the blog, if she or LT will never have anything to do with it. The easiest route to go, if there is zero connection, would have been:

"Who is this PS that people are talking about and what is Evil Takes Root?"

These quotes are suggestive:

"I for one know what it is like to be watched."

"The thing is, you think you're the one watching...and then you realize that it is the other wayt around."

Goth also gave suggestions on viewing the video multiple times, because there is more in it.

We know LT was the one who was watching Goth. Is Goth hinting that LT is the one watching PS?

The most recent blog by PS says "they're watching us"

And as we all know, LegendaryTruth monitors the Internet!

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...