Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

I absolutely love Villian's Way, especially the "Night on Bald Mountain" ride. I would pay for an annual pass so I could go see it once a month!!!

Mae

Thanks :) that was the second draft for villians way. At first I was unhappy to scrap the idea and redo it. But I'm glad I did. I really wish there was a Night on Bald Mountain ride... I think it could incredible.

It is Official! I am now in the process of creating the art for "Circus Tent Full Of Ghost" written by Chris Lewandowski. I am ambituously aiming for VUDU CON to have it completed... But we shall see. I will post what I can and you can follow the progress by clicking the name above and liking the page :)

Edited by JWFearman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Buttons are on there way to me. As always I will be giving out a few at the event. However, once the full reveal happens, I will make them avalible to buy. (Can't ruin all the surprise can I? ;) ) I will have them for sale at VUDUCON and on Zazzle.

I have two buttons this year... I'm debating on making them both shirts. So as soon as we get that reveal... come back here and I'll post 'em :)

In regards to VUDUCON:

I will have my Meetz Meats apron, various buttons and shirts, My vudu coffin/candles from last year, another small candle set, two very limited edition soaps ('Season of the Queeen' and 'Plague Doctors'), My art series from last year "Dread Till Drawn", and this years new series "Burgal Mythos".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...