Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Jeramy,

I have to agree with Dinah I think the Queen of Hearts is my favorite as well! That costume was just beautifully done and you have done an amazing job capturing it. The Cindy piece is fantastic too, I like the combination of her on the toadstools, kind of a "wonderland" goes evil feel to it.

Per usual, you and Laz never cease to amaze me! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I have my site back (www.jeramywalton.com) I am in the process of moving everything over to it. So some pics may disappear. I'll try and restore the links when I find them. However my sig nature is a link to my page...

my most recent pic is an attempt to reimage Jack as a grittier image.

jackgrit.jpg

Also recently did a few new ones:

bmprofile.png

cfbl.png

cindy.png

goodguyfacade.png

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have my site back (www.jeramywalton.com) I am in the process of moving everything over to it. So some pics may disappear. I'll try and restore the links when I find them. However my sig nature is a link to my page...

my most recent pic is an attempt to reimage Jack as a grittier image.

jackgrit.jpg

SWEET!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this FB. What materials did you use? Very awesome.

thanks smile.gif The Red Death mask is actually made of rigid plaster tape that I applied directly to my face. Once it was dry enough to take off, I added more features, and then microwaved it for 3 2 minute intervals. After it cooled, sanded a bit with drywall sanding paper and painted with acrylic paints. the mardi gras mask I just used paint, feather, and hot glue on a fabric mask base. All in all 4 hrs.

My newest concept for an icon.

ancestress.jpg

She is based off the German story of Die Anhfrau.

She is the ghost of a adulterous woman who was cursed to see people's fate but she is completely incapable of preventing this fate. If she is seen, it means your time is near.

After she accidentally destroyed her entire lineage trying to prevent their demise she became twisted and came to like the torment she could cause.

She is now a harbinger of death and anyone whom would dare to gaze upon her spectral visage. Once her victims pass, some by her own twisted imagination, she collects their souls and forever traps them in her blood colored looking glass pendant... From which her power manifests.

• 1 month later...

I'm moving away from digital art and back to traditional art. There are a lot of reasons for this but mainly I just want to broaden my horizons.

this is a small low-quality sample of the first piece in my new series for VUDU CON. All will be watercolor.

spiders.jpg