Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

• 2 weeks later...

First shoot fully complete and in the can. Working on second. So that's... 13 more to go before August 0.o.

If I get one filmed and fully produced in a week I will have two weeks to spare. So it's doable. 15 is just a guideline anyway. I just want a a backup of shoots before it goes public so I don't get overwhelmed.

Second shoot 98% done. FX drove me nuts on it. Several days of frame by frame animation. I'm not even sure if I'm happy with it still but I'll run it by people for the final decision. I can't exactly expect Hollywood level from my zero budget. But it's my personal need for perfection. I'll have a teaser finally in May.

Third shot has a little FX but mostly makeup so hoping it goes smoother.

OK so anyone who follows this thread I greatly appreciate your interests in my projects. So I've decided I probably should reward you doing so. This will not be displayed anywhere else... at least for now.

What does KY jelly, Black food dye, and alcohol based body paint have in common? They all played a part in last night's shoot! Last night was shoot 3. 

Here is a pic:
jw.jpg

• Like 1

Third Shoot post is done. I now have to write more scripts. I also have another paying job to attend to. You may be hearing my voice more than you'd expect ;)

But I want that teaser out early May too. So lots going on!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I reach the limitations of my laptop. So... brand new lenovo i7 quad core 16 gig came today... and I'm finally upgrading to the latest greatest CS.. well CC now is it not? I don't know I was on 4 up till today.

another teaser will be coming next couple weeks. The final in July and then we are go for August.

Shooting for the commercial went well this weekend. I can't wait to see the footage. My Daughter and I were broth in the commercial and she did fantastic (she's 2). this is for another project (soapstone else's property) and not my main project. I will hopefully have one final teaser sometime mid July and then the full reveal August 15th. I've been bouncing back and forth between both so it's a bit hectic. 

Shoot 4 is done. We'll it's filmed. I have been discovering the joy of filming in Florida heat. I had to get an impromptu ac unit and it makes things almost tolerable.

Will probably film the final teaser in the next few days. It should be a nice segue into the show. Then August 15 is reveal time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the site for Dare 2 Escape, one of the projects I've been working on for several months now.

http://www.dare2escape.com/

This have been a monumental time spent for me. As always, I grow as as artist in projects such as this.

I built the site, Graphic design, sound design, assisted in conceptualization, produced the videos, acted, and narrated as well. My daughter even acted in the ringmaster trailer with me.

Anyway, it's been a lot of time and fun. A little more left to do as they come online. So, if you enjoy my work (or just like a good, spooky escape game) please check them out.

Also, new episode of Dreaded Dominions out on September 1st.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...