Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

Don't be so hard on yourself! You're doing great and you can definitely tell! Work hard and eat clean man. I know I couldn't do that for long! lol Also, you gonna post anything over at DD on FB on the finished product? I'm sure the guys there would like to see it too!

• Like 1

11986592_1020550431303132_60577935778813

OK so here is a quick rough layout of the area. Doing this at a friends house for more kids. Will try to get the static grey child but the sword is taking a long time. Next year I plan to add a Silent Hill sign to the mix. I also want to be able to flip blue to red light via a sound queue. But That is another ball of wax.

Edited by JDW
  • Like 1

Suggestion: Sand bags for the tarp wall. Just in case it gets windy on Halloween

Yep! I have a 5 foot piece that runs of the bottom of each piece to weigh it down. Also melting holes here in there throughout the wall for wind to move through.Originally, I was going to make it 15' high but the PVC but I don't think it can take it. I'm still going to have to figure out how to reinforce from behind as, even at 10 feet it bend line bamboo.

• Like 1

Thanks! I want to get a night shot with the lighting and the fog soon. I have a director for the video. It will probably be after Halloween though because he's working with Taylor Swift right now.

Fancy! Any plans to airbrush your torso? Not sure if you plan on going white skin paint or dirty brown.

Badass stuff man! What might I ask is the PVC skeleton for?

Thanks man. building a grey child.

6.)_grey_child.jpg

Probably wont be used on the move though. Which I now how a director, Director of photography, sound designer, post protectionist, and makeup artist. Now I just need the story arc

Ah, cool! I asked because I do props in my spare time (Both for haunts and for cosplay). I take it Pyramid Head is a cosplay of yours? I do Jason myself. I posted the mask I did in my thread. 

Sweet. Well it originally was for just Halloween and my home display. (oddly I've never even done a convention) But I have had a director who wanted to do more with it. So we are amping up for a Silent hill inspired... series? I guess we'll see how the interest goes. Regardless we want to produce the first one as a quality product. So we are taking our time to create the story and props needed and not just create a teaser

Edited by JDW

Reminds me of what I'm doing for my local haunt, or rather a section of it. There's no set theme, aside from we're in the woods and there's different themed areas (Zombies, clowns, etc.) and I wanted to make my area like the aftermath of a Halloween college camping trip gone wrong.....in 1987. Most of the stuff I need was just eBay/Goodwill/flea market fodder and set dressing (Radio, coolers, etc) or Photoshop work, but some things I need to make like a body where I can rip out some fake guts (I'm going to modify some tutorials from Indy Mogul on YouTube for the body and intestines) and generally have kind of a Psychoscareapy-inspired vibe with genuine horror mixed with comedy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...