Jeramy's Schtuff

JDW

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

11753731_994946540530188_738708697028310

Here is more progress. Basic rust texture applied. You can still see through the grating though. Have to black it out. I chose the Homecoming version because it has the grates (most versions you would only see out the bottom) Also still working on the bulk part... 107 days left to bulk up. My take some N.O.-Xplode the day of as it seems to make my muscles blow up for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and buy stuff. The plastic skin looked good but was too light and the paint peeled too easily. So here it is made of a leather looking fabric. Lots of painting left to do. Body... halfway there. 25 lbs dropped in a month basically 3 months left.

11825230_1003250836366425_42877590300310

Well I'm bulking up and slimming down. Dropped.. 30 pounds so far? I have 2.5 months to go. while I' will not be able to match the impossible Pyramid Head's muscles I will try and at least look presentable. Ah well next year will be far more impressive.
No tan.. in fact he is fish belly white with blood up to his forearms... so that' the direction I'm going.

• Like 1

No tan.. in fact he is fish belly white with blood up to his forearms... so that' the direction I'm going.

I was not aware of that! I'm familiar with the character, but I was always more of a RE/Dino Crisis fan when I was a kid so I never got into SH. Keep up the great work. It's already turning out awesome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...