Horror Unearthed 2012

hunnylvr

Has anyone else been "ripped off" at the park? I touched my card at every house I went to, and i'm missing a few "swipes." Is there any way to capture those points??

Yeah, scans don't go through all the time. Some nights are better than others though. Just e-mail their support e-mail (I'm sure it's been posted somewhere on this thread). I don't know how good they are with crediting points if there isn't a badge involved.

Has anyone else been "ripped off" at the park? I touched my card at every house I went to, and i'm missing a few "swipes." Is there any way to capture those points??

you are supposed to send an email to them asking them for the points and some people actually got their points. But I never got any of the points they missed

This is from our resident forum member Dave M... some of you know him for his amazing photography skills. Anyway, he is at that HHN Q&A thingy where TJ Mannarino is talking about the event. According to Dave, TJ had this to say about Horror Unearthed...

So TJ is hinting VERY heavily that this game is going to be so much more in the next couple of years... The cards are tied to individuals, and in future could be used to tailor scares to specific people (fill in your specific phobias when you sign up, and they'll know when you're entering a house so they can throw that scare at you, for example).
  • Like 1

Is ther ever going to be a 6th game on the site?

This is from our resident forum member Dave M... some of you know him for his amazing photography skills. Anyway, he is at that HHN Q&A thingy where TJ Mannarino is talking about the event. According to Dave, TJ had this to say about Horror Unearthed...

Though I am not normally one to get scared, this would be an amazing Idea to set into motion!

Nothing known about the last online game (yet)... BUT we do have this regarding the in-park fun.

Final game night is Sunday - NO in-park events are planned for Halloween night.

This is because they know people have other plans, including the final Bill and Ted show :P

So TJ is hinting VERY heavily that this game is going to be so much more in the next couple of years... The cards are tied to individuals, and in future could be used to tailor scares to specific people (fill in your specific phobias when you sign up, and they'll know when you're entering a house so they can throw that scare at you, for example).

this sounds kinda complicated and impossible. I mean, with the amount of people that go into a house. Unless they either pulse the lines or it was an "Alone" type of house, but I can't see how they would do this to everyone. kind of interesting. I guess you would have to scan your card at the beginning of the house but, seems so complicated.

I actually thought about something like this before, It was an idea that came to me, What if they sold a shirt at HHN where you had to sign an waiver and the actors could grab you. I was just daydreaming one day, but I was thinking what if they sold a shirt and made you sign a waiver and then the actors could target you and scare you harder. If I remember correctly an actor actually tried that here... I remember someone selling specific type shirts and he would target you. Either here or in the Vault.

Forgive my ignorance but what is special about the last B&T show? Also, does anyone have the high quality images for the Horror Unearthed legion logos. My wifey wants to make shirts, and or swag.

All of the fans of the show are there and it's just madness. There's lots of improv and it usually consists of everyone saying the lines with the actors. It's a good time.

• Like 2

All of the fans of the show are there and it's just madness. There's lots of improv and it usually consists of everyone saying the lines with the actors. It's a good time.

^Understatment.

Remember kids... our final in-park "task" is Sunday.

Let the games begin, and the odds may forever be up your butthole!

Just got this e-mail:

ALL HOLLOW'S EVE PROPHECY

Horror Unearthed was created for you,

For Freaks and Vaulters and Chainsaws too,

For Nightmares and Rumors and Thriller posts,

Screamscape readers and the fans and hosts.

We unearthed the horror, so you could play,

And earn some more, from day to day,

There's one last thing, that learn you must,

Beware of that for which you lust.

Each Legion schemes to win the race,

Glory and honor flame the pace,

The leaders battle to climb each tier,

But things are not, as they appear...

Ruh roh... lol

• Like 1

Maybe next year we have to remove the points as fast as possible. They are called life force points , we are alice and decendants of each legion , why would we need life force points . This points to me that we are feeding into something bigger. Awakening something for next year.

• Like 1