Lagoon Experience

JDW

Throughout the night, the Universal Studios Lagoon will play host, visually, to several horrifying tributes complete with choreographed fountains, lasers and light. From its murky depths, atmospheric homages to Alfred Hitchcock, the Universal Classic Monsters, Alice Cooper and The Child’s Play series will invade our guests’ senses as they experience all the terrifying thrills HHN22 has to offer.

I loved when they did this for 07 where they looped a montage with the three slashers of that year and it set the mood perfectly if you need a break or your sitting down eating and when your in Richter's where you hear the CDT for the first time of your life and all the screams fill the restaurant and you see the lagoon at night and hear the famous scenes of each of their acclaimed past that makes you love the event and that time. So with this year with fountains, lasers, and the legions that can be anywhere at any time, this will bring a smile in my face when im back there again and hearing the walkers.

Edited by CinemaOfTheDead
  • Like 1

I really wish there was a list of show times for this... and not just a "it happens every _________". I have yet to see any of the little shows and it sucks not having a set of times when they happen. It'd make it easier to figure out what you want to do.

• Like 2

I have the times for the 12am and 2am closing night Lagoon times. I got it from my friends buddy who works on the Lagoon show. I am not sure if they are working times because they might of changed. Please tell me if they are legitimate.

Edit: links do not work. Any one know how i can post the picture?

Edited by Ande

Here are the times for 12 and 2am park closer.

Start times for 12am closing 

8:40- Classic 

9:20- Alice 

9:40- Hitchcock 

10:35- Chucky

10:55- Classic

11:50- Alice

Start times for 2am closing 

8:00PM - atmosphere 

8:50PM- classical 

9:10PM-Alice 

9:55PM- Hitchcock