HHN 22 Event Pictures & Videos

Mark M.

So I got harrased for my extra lens last night. They made me pull it out, and the dude actually measured it against his freaking hand. Told me if its longer than his hand they will deny it as being "professional" . That is complete crap. Gee lucky I just have a rink dink Nikon D70 with a standard telephoto lens and a 1.4 prime. <_<

I would seriously raise some cain over that nonsense. It's not the camera that makes you a pro.

BTW.. we have some amazing pros in here.. I bow to your amazing abilities. :)

• Like 1

If you ever experience

So I got harrased for my extra lens last night. They made me pull it out, and the dude actually measured it against his freaking hand. Told me if its longer than his hand they will deny it as being "professional" . That is complete crap. Gee lucky I just have a rink dink Nikon D70 with a standard telephoto lens and a 1.4 prime. <_<

I would seriously raise some cain over that nonsense. It's not the camera that makes you a pro.

BTW.. we have some amazing pros in here.. I bow to your amazing abilities. :)

If this happens again and they tell you that you can't bring it in ask to see the security supervisor. I've had to do this a couple of times over ridiculous items I "can't bring in", the security is really misinformed and they're not so nice about it either.

• Like 1

It's not the camera that makes you a pro.

Duh, everyone knows it's big lenses that make you a pro. Next weekend I'm bringing my 1200-1700mm f/5.6~8.0s to get way better shots than all of you fools :rolleyes:

picture_3.jpg

On a serious note, I understand they don't want people taking pictures of the construction. But singling out the people with the DSLRs is bullshit. If anything, we're probably more well behaved than some punk with a point and shoot who wants to show all of his bros the super awesome construction site that he "snuck into."

Edited by mz_
  • Like 6

If security ever hassles you over something that you're confident is allowed, ask to see their supervisor immediately. Step off to the side and let them handle the rest of the guests so you don't look like an asshole for backing up the line, but make sure that whoever's in charge comes in. Because chances are, the guard is going to be in the wrong.

Security was apparently hassling a lot of people last night. According to my mom (who was watching my set in Kidzone), one guard stopped a woman from dancing and waving a churro around because of the "danger" and another confiscated a man's refill cup and threatened to eject him from the park for "not calming down" when he rather calmly asked why he couldn't use the cup for an alcoholic beverage.

If security ever causes a problem for you and won't leave you alone, especially if they try to confiscate items unfairly or threaten to kick you out for something benign, make sure you talk to their supervisor about it. If you remain calm and explain yourself easily, it'll probably go well for you.

• Like 3

If security ever hassles you over something that you're confident is allowed, ask to see their supervisor immediately. Step off to the side and let them handle the rest of the guests so you don't look like an asshole for backing up the line, but make sure that whoever's in charge comes in. Because chances are, the guard is going to be in the wrong.

Security was apparently hassling a lot of people last night. According to my mom (who was watching my set in Kidzone), one guard stopped a woman from dancing and waving a churro around because of the "danger" and another confiscated a man's refill cup and threatened to eject him from the park for "not calming down" when he rather calmly asked why he couldn't use the cup for an alcoholic beverage.

If security ever causes a problem for you and won't leave you alone, especially if they try to confiscate items unfairly or threaten to kick you out for something benign, make sure you talk to their supervisor about it. If you remain calm and explain yourself easily, it'll probably go well for you.

I was hassled by security yesterday over something really stupid, nothing really happened but i was surprised,

Has anyone caught some pictures of The Walking Dead cast change for the house? I keep seeing A LOT of people snapping shots of us coming and going from first and second set (when it's still light out), but none have surfaced on here or Flicker yet. : ( This will probably be my only way of getting a picture of me in character, as I don't actually walk in the hords that we do with the street casts.

• Like 1

I posted this on my review page and didn't even realize this page existed.

Here is one of the few images I snapped during the event on September 27th.

This was at, what I believe is called, the central park area. This lone Iniquitous stood before a horde of Warriors terrorizing passers-by.

Between the hours of 10:30 and 11.

Of6RB.jpg

Edited by YourPallbearer
  • Like 2

Has anyone caught some pictures of The Walking Dead cast change for the house? I keep seeing A LOT of people snapping shots of us coming and going from first and second set (when it's still light out), but none have surfaced on here or Flicker yet. : ( This will probably be my only way of getting a picture of me in character, as I don't actually walk in the hords that we do with the street casts.

Not exactly sure which cast change this is, House or Street but a friend of mine got it on video at night if you want to see it. It starts at 15:25

Edited by HORRORLANDO

Here are a few of my shots from the event thusfar,

8037644313_db4c4c25a8.jpg

8033293423_1fd922c4f2.jpg

8033290670_925433285a.jpg

8037644716_16df12c630.jpg

8037643452_747a27c82e.jpg

8037641758_e2b7fd1b00.jpg

8037635937_139794ec5d.jpg

8037635110_861720301e.jpg

By far the best pics so far.. I like the first two & the lagoon pics the best

Best video I have seen.. They really stepped the streets up from the first week (Lighting, FX, Ect.).. The lighting makes it to where I cant even tell what part of the park your in half the time... Great video!