HHN 22 Event Pictures & Videos

Mark M.

8146180626_2e2c920054.jpg

Jock A by Doctor Cogstein, on Flickr

8146148959_9390cea9cb.jpg

Jock A close up by Doctor Cogstein, on Flickr

With the permission of our lovable Cast A jock

neither pics i really held up the line. especially with the second one. i took that 2 minutes before the house opened to the pre-load que. we got in early thanks to a team lead.

Edited by Doctor Cogstein
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok everyone.. I finally edited down the video we created for HHN 22.. it's a mix of video footage and pictures. It took a long time to edit because we had hundreds of pics and such. It's the first attempt we made at trying to capture video as well as pics.. and I'm VERY new at playing with iMovie, so be kind. :) If you were an actor at this event, you may see yourself.. we have LOTS of different pics and video of every group. I hope you enjoy.. just watching this again made me miss it.. and my fave.. the Iniquitus.

• Like 3

Ok everyone.. I finally edited down the video we created for HHN 22.. it's a mix of video footage and pictures. It took a long time to edit because we had hundreds of pics and such. It's the first attempt we made at trying to capture video as well as pics.. and I'm VERY new at playing with iMovie, so be kind. :) If you were an actor at this event, you may see yourself.. we have LOTS of different pics and video of every group. I hope you enjoy.. just watching this again made me miss it.. and my fave.. the Iniquitus.

The video is set to private, Eileen. :) And looks like we had the same idea. I've been working on all my photos and video as well!

Very Cool!

I actually finished up my video today with all the footage I shot. Let me know what you think! I'm still somewhat new to video editing, so any feedback (good and bad) would be appreciative. And I know what you mean. Working on this really made me want to be down there again. :)

• Like 7

Nicely done! I LOVE how you got the classic monsters in there, too. I assume that was from the Lagoon show? Never did get to see all of those. <sigh>

Yep, I was able to thankfully catch both the Uni Monsters and Cooper lagoon shows. Missed out on the other two, but I suppose that's what YouTube is for! :)

• 11 months later...

It took enough time, but I was finally able to upload the Pictures I took at HHN 22 they came out pretty good I'd say. If you see anyone you know (or you see yourself) Please feel free to message me and I will give you the non-watermarked version, all I ask is if you post it you give credit to the site :)

You can view the photos on my site here:

http://themeparkinsite.wordpress.com/photos/sony-dsc-8/#main

-Jaycob