HHN 22 Official Merchandise

JDW

Ugh, I feel that pretty much all of this is going to be sold out by the end of October. I really wouldn't mind owning one of the zombie vinyl figs...

I have that feeling too, I think they might sell out of everything before the end even, well, we will see, but this is the best merchandise the park has had of HHN I think people are just going to buy everything

Ugh, I feel that pretty much all of this is going to be sold out by the end of October. I really wouldn't mind owning one of the zombie vinyl figs...

I always go the first weekend in October and last year the Cards were already "sold out - we won't get any more" according to EVERYBODY we asked...but then on this forum, saw people saying they bought them the very next weekend. The Hoodies were on a rationing plan where they seemed to put out a few every day as one day they'd have like 3 smalls available when I checked, then the next day it would be a single M. The L and XLs probably sold out as soon as they stuck them on the shelves. I was able to get the hat with the two spades on it (didn't know there was a different hat until JWFearman mentioned it) and as far as I know, nothing else that was there was in short supply. They usually have the limited editin pin, but I'm not a big pin guy so I didn't even look. I'm hoping that those "non-traditional" items were a test run to see if people would buy different things, or stick to the things near and dear to them.

I'd imagine they'll have a bunch more decks of cards, hoodies and hats since those sold out early. The profit margin on stuff like the hoodies has to be through the roof (especially with no IPs on them), so I can't imagine them not having a million of them ready to go this year in Sizes L and XL and then make fewer of SM and M ones that didn't seem to sell.

The number of different style shirts would concern me a bit as I'd have to think that the house-specific ones would probably be in shorter supply. Especially Alice Cooper since myself (and seemingly 90% of others on this forum) wouldn't have any desire to get one. Marketing isn't stupid and they know they make a pretty penny on each item sold (well, probably less for the IP items after they get their cut) so I think they're listening to the buzz and feedback, and taking last year into consideration, and probably ordering more trucks of Merchandise all ready.

Hopefully, everything is still there to choose from when I go in 2 weeks, but for those of you going only at the end of October, sounds like you might have a lot of scraps to choose from again :(

Having said that, looks like I'm going to have to bring a bringer suitcase...or pack less this year since I'm going to need room in my luggage for all the crap I buy. Ha ha ha.

I'm glad to see that Universal has FINALLY tried some different merchandise. I'm wowed but some of it but not all... that's okay though... I love the pins, shirts and vinyl fig. And Shalisa is going bonkers over the shirts. But why is it that the women's shirts which have less material and printed images go for more than the full t-shirt? hmmm

Women's clothing is always more expensive. It's a conspiracy. It's why I use to buy men's jeans.

Tell Shalisa hi for me!

I think I love the Bite Size shirt the most. My daughter is going to love it. Now if they only had HHN onesies, my life would be complete.

I'd like to see a house shirt with a picture on the front instead of words. I love the shirts from the 90's that just have a big image on the front and "I Survived" with the year on the back. And when are we ever gonna see a scare zone shirt... obviously not this year. D'oh!

They could totally do shirts with the different hoard logos on them. i would pick up a couple of them

I think next week im going to Gainesville (going to see brother at the university) Do you know if i have to go inside the park to get things? I have an annual pass but should i bring it or no? Id rather just get it at citywalk but is the jacket only inside?

I don't know if they are selling it in Citywalk or not but bring your pass with you so you don't pay for parking and you get a discount with your pass.

As of last night. the ONLY place with merchandise was the little cart in front of Nascar... and much of it was pulled (such as the vinylmation and the shooters). I was told that both stores would be set on Thursday (or today... they never know for sure). The vinyl wont be avaliable till Friday.

Hey great news to everyone in Florida! I believe (if you live in FL idk about any other state) you can order anything and they will ship it. I just was ordering the t-shirt and thought "what the hay, lets ask about other things" so i started off with the jacket. She said do you live in states and then asked if i lived in the state of florida, which i do, and it worked fine. So if you are worried about a hat, or jacket or a pin or even a lanyard and you live in Florida, i bet they will have no problem shipping it. But watch out, shipping is EXPENSIVE! It was 15.99 to ship plus about 20 dollars of tax. Which tax you cant really change, but if your going in next week or really soon, i would wait. For me, im going the 26 of october so im scared about the jacket, and i got one!

Actually there is a HHN graphic on the back of the Alice Cooper shirt.

69188_456419154402984_2089854217_n.jpg

I just saw this! Any way, its still very unnoticed and its a v-neck anyway, which i dont get lol But if i was such a huge fan of Alice Cooper i would get, but i really am not. So i guess this will be the only shirt (of hhn official merch) i will not get

...it's$50

WOW. I've never seen it before like Grime, but was thinking it would be a MAX $30 at Hot Topics or Spencers...or even a pre-order giveaway for the next game. $50 seems a bit ridiculous, even for a souvineer type thing...and I have a ton of Yankee Stadium Souvineers so I'm used to paying waaaaaaaaaaay over retail.

called and ordered lanyards, The only one they have for sale over the phone is the "zombie one" the lady said the other one was for annual passholders only :capt: I'm assuming she is wrong but either way I got mine ordered. I want the standard one more so than the zombie one, Hopefully they still have them by the last week of Oct or someone puts them up on ebay or something.

Shipping for 2 lanyards was $6.95 btw The first shipping option they offer you is priority so it's $15 something but they have a standard shipping option at $6.95

I'm considering ordering the house tshirt just to have it, I haven't decided yet

called and ordered lanyards, The only one they have for sale over the phone is the "zombie one" the lady said the other one was for annual passholders only :capt: I'm assuming she is wrong but either way I got mine ordered. I want the standard one more so than the zombie one, Hopefully they still have them by the last week of Oct or someone puts them up on ebay or something.

Shipping for 2 lanyards was $6.95 btw The first shipping option they offer you is priority so it's $15 something but they have a standard shipping option at $6.95

I'm considering ordering the house tshirt just to have it, I haven't decided yet

woah woah woah! The lady on the phone never told me its 15 for priority! The girl on the phone/ the merch was kind of un-professional but what can i do <_<