Dark Legions: Vampires

Mark M.

From the general description with ALL the legions in one sentence, it made it seem like there were going to be "old" and "new" vampires... perhaps this is "sexy" and "bloody" as well? They have a lot of modern vampires to draw on, and I think it would be a shame to miss the gender-swapped factor (paired with the gender swapped chainsaws) to make this sort of similar to The (male) Coven of sorts, which I think could be quite clever. Trick them in with the Edwards and then slam them with serious gothic monsters... or things in between.

• Like 1

From the general description with ALL the legions in one sentence, it made it seem like there were going to be "old" and "new" vampires... perhaps this is "sexy" and "bloody" as well? They have a lot of modern vampires to draw on, and I think it would be a shame to miss the gender-swapped factor (paired with the gender swapped chainsaws) to make this sort of similar to The (male) Coven of sorts, which I think could be quite clever. Trick them in with the Edwards and then slam them with serious gothic monsters... or things in between.

There better not be any Edwards. I would mock the Edward scareactors mercilessly. And it would border on torment and torture.

Anyways, Edward isn't a real vampire. He belongs nowhere near HHN.

I like this idea, because they could pull another 7 zone, have the beautiful sexy vampires out at first, then later in the night the bloody horrible scary ones, it would actually be really really cool,

Doesn't even have to be Edward type vampires hahahahahaha :lol:

I love how when people talk about beautiful vampires they describe Edward, when good looking vamps have appeared Long before Twilight, :rolleyes:

Md4jx.jpg?1

But, I hope it is not only male vampires, I hope is a mix of both guy and girl vamps, female vampires that can wear really nice dresses,

There better not be any Edwards. I would mock the Edward scareactors mercilessly. And it would border on torment and torture.

Anyways, Edward isn't a real vampire. He belongs nowhere near HHN.

I haven't even seen any of the "Twilight" movies, but from what I've heard and seen on commercials, he's about as un-vampire like as they come. Seriously, could he look more anemic? I mean come, he's a freaking vampire.

I see why this legion is necessary, but vampires have always been my least favorite monster/Halloween character. I guess because they always seem to be just kind of there, not really super threatening. I can't be scared by someone who dresses better than I do and in the case of most female and male vampires, wears more makeup than I do.

Has anybody else noticed that the image is both a spider and a vampire's face? I think it's pretty cool.

EDIT: Or maybe that's just me, seeing things that aren't there...

No, I noticed it as well. In fact I saw the face before I saw the spider.

• Like 1

Has anybody else noticed that the image is both a spider and a vampire's face? I think it's pretty cool.

EDIT: Or maybe that's just me, seeing things that aren't there...

No, I definitely see that as well. I thought I might be the only one, so its good to know others see it too! :P

• Like 1

I haven't even seen any of the "Twilight" movies, but from what I've heard and seen on commercials, he's about as un-vampire like as they come. Seriously, could he look more anemic? I mean come, he's a freaking vampire.

I see why this legion is necessary, but vampires have always been my least favorite monster/Halloween character. I guess because they always seem to be just kind of there, not really super threatening. I can't be scared by someone who dresses better than I do and in the case of most female and male vampires, wears more makeup than I do.

He doesn't have fangs, and he sparkles in the sun. If that's what constitutes a vampire, than I have been SERIOUSLY misinformed my entire life.

If they make this horde more monstrous, it could be good. I'm thinking like the vamps from From Dusk Til Dawn with some bat or wolf characteristics mixed in.

• Like 1

I am really excited about this legion group. I hope the vamps are scary, sexy and arrogant since this is how I picture vamps in my mind. I wonder if we will see victims being fed upon or planted people who get attacked!?! That would seriously freak me out if someone I was walking near got attacked!!!

• Like 2

He doesn't have fangs, and he sparkles in the sun. If that's what constitutes a vampire, than I have been SERIOUSLY misinformed my entire life.

If they make this horde more monstrous, it could be good. I'm thinking like the vamps from From Dusk Til Dawn with some bat or wolf characteristics mixed in.

That's what I'm thinking...give me the vamps from From Dusk Til Dawn, THAT'S in my minds eye what I picture a true vampire to be...they have fans, non-sparkling, dirty, gritty, evil and they just don't give a shit... :)

I personally believe that we'll receive a decent variety of vamps, but the one movie I really hope they draw inspiration from is 30 Days of Night. A lot of the imagery from that film has really stuck with me over the years, and the idea of coming face-to-face with one of the 30DON vampires just sounds amazing.

Come on, how can you resist this face?

30-days-of-night-vampire1.jpg

I personally believe that we'll receive a decent variety of vamps, but the one movie I really hope they draw inspiration from is 30 Days of Night. A lot of the imagery from that film has really stuck with me over the years, and the idea of coming face-to-face with one of the 30DON vampires just sounds amazing.

Come on, how can you resist this face?

30-days-of-night-vampire1.jpg

I forgot about the 30 DON variety of vampires...yeap, they scared the living bejesus out of me.

I forgot about the 30 DON variety of vampires...yeap, they scared the living bejesus out of me.

What I love the most about 30 Days of night is that, that is how vampires are supposed to be, what I mean is, that's how real legends of vampires described them,

I mean, that was the closest I Think movies have got, there are other movies where vampires look like demons, ( or shows like Buffy) but, I like 30 days a lot, because they still looked human, but really scary, dirty, and blood thirsty,

What I love the most about 30 Days of night is that, that is how vampires are supposed to be, what I mean is, that's how real legends of vampires described them,

I mean, that was the closest I Think movies have got, there are other movies where vampires look like demons, ( or shows like Buffy) but, I like 30 days a lot, because they still looked human, but really scary, dirty, and blood thirsty,

Yeap, you are so very right! If I had to picture what a real vampire looked like, the ones in 30 DON of would probably be what I would expect. They had those human elements, but you could also tell something wasn't right with them.

• Like 1

yeah Exactly, real vampires, ( at least the legends) are closer to zombies than the vampires we think of today, think of a cleaner, non rotting version of zombies, there was nothing glamorous or beautiful about them, they would make you feel scared or anxious just with their presence