Poll: Should HHN have Revenge of the Tooth Fairy and The Bride of Frankenstein at the event in 2021?

zombieman

Should HHN present the two houses from this year in 2021?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. People are taking sides as to whether Universal should present the Tooth Fairy and Bride of Frankenstein houses as part of 2021. What say you?

• No. HHN has only repeated one house (American Werewolf in London). They should only be presenting new content. If you were lucky enough to see it, good for you. But next year these need to be replaced.
    • Yes. 2020 has been a horrible year for everyone. Like all other businesses, Universal needs to survive. If that means some repeated content that few people got to see, so be it. After all, no international travelers were able to see either house.

As much as I have admired Orlando for having all new content every year, I am firmly in the YES column - and not because I am one of those who cannot go this year.  They have taken such a financial hit, and there is no telling how many years it will take for them to bounce back.  Honestly, I am still doubtful HHN 2021 will be any different than this year.  The US may be rid of it by then, but will the rest of the globe?  Who knows...

Anyhow, Universal needs to stay alive.  I'd much rather see them be able to hire back some employees than spend the dollars on two new houses.   Hell, I wouldn't mind if they have a FEW years with some repeats until things come back.  

• Like 1

I agree, there are more important things right now than everything being "new." I took a vacation at the end of September and it happened to line up with the test weekend and following weekend. I was able to go through both houses. They are good houses that deserve to be at a, for lack of a better word, "true" HHN event. I view the two houses currently being open as a sneak peek of HHN 30 whenever that officially happens.

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Legacy said:

Tooth Fairy and Bride have never appeared at HHN (because HHN didn’t happen). If they return, they would not be “repeats.”

We love a good loophole. Also as to if they should return, personally these are 2 of my favorite houses in years! I see absolutely no reason they should not return.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So one definitely agree these should return, I would say since a majority of people missed them...I was lucky to see 2 of the 3 that opened (missed BJ)! I agree with legacy that these also technically won't be repeats! But my thinking on that was this year while the house was fun! We didn't realllyyy see them at full tilt either! So I'd like to see it at its full potential as well! (Of course if possible as this continues on)..just my 2 cents! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...