Dark Legions: Beasts

Mark M.

We just had our first rehearsal / costume fitting. All I can say is that the new concept with the streets looks to be a lot of fun. Big fan of our costumes and even got a good laugh out of one of the other street groups rehearsing (We scareactors are crazy people :) ). Hopefully after the 19th, we can really start to discuss the finer points of this sucker.

• Like 4

Oh man, don't even play man!!!! Don't get my hopes up. Getting the opportunity to run from Werewolves would be a freakin dream come true

Lol. Well, in the commercial, looks like there are some werewolf looking things in the group of monsters that corner the kids. It does look like they are on stilts or something though, so I don't know. :P

• 2 weeks later...

The beasts are very interesting creatures and they are definitely very aggresive. I have not had too much exposure to the horde as a whole, but I commend them for working so hard to go above and beyond the call of duty. My favorite experience so far with them has been watching several beasts walk around the windows of Mel's and pound on the windows to scare the guests peacefully eating inside.

Got a much better look at many beasts last night. Bigger variety than I had thought. A beast with a Spawning face leaned over me from behind as I sat on a bench on Hollywood Blvd. I also saw a "Horny Beast" for the first time that bore a slight resemblance to another company's "Beast".

• Mark M. changed the title to Dark Legions: Beasts