Universal's House of Horrors

Mark M.

I heard it took some time to master that scare.

No. it took weeks to master it without breaking it... which happened... more than once.

You should be giving credit to the entire cast... they all had challenges to overcome. This house didnt have the luxury of actually getting a real rehearsal or a house built over a long period of time...

This was my house of the year. Over the four nights we were there, I think I did the house about 8 times? And that including spending most of that last Sunday to the HU final task and Q&A. For as minimal as the sets were, the atmosphere and new things to notice were amazing. And great coordination on the part of the actors. Very well executed!

• Like 1

I know it is kinda late but...

Shesalive I just wanted to give you some appreciation for you scaring because I thought it looked so cool when you would practically jump out and fling your arms to one side and swing your head and body to the other side, … at least that is what thought it looked like you were doing :P Anyway I thought you were an awesome Bride of Frankenstein and I hope we will see you reincarnating in a different role next year :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I'm so mad at myself about this house. I loved it but I would have enjoyed it SO MUCH MORE if I had not have charged through this house. It was my first house EVER and I was freaking out. I thank this house and all of it's cast A scareactors for scaring me to the point where I was on the floor more than once. :lol:

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Universal's House of Horrors