Universal's House of Horrors

Mark M.

966799709_HouseofHorrorslogo.thumb.jpg.1805b5af76043f78ff17bd26126d2c9e.jpg

This is no remake. No sequel. No re-imagining. These are Universal’s classic monsters of fear, who have terrified audiences from the Silver Screen. They have been waiting within silver celluloid to be resurrected. The flash of a lightning strike cuts the darkness that surrounds, and terror’s true faces take back what is theirs…

^Welcome to the Horror Night Nightmares, another woman!!!! We don't have too many here. :(

On Topic: Does anyone know if it's confirmed this is going in the parade building? For some reason I can't remember.

Edited by Hauntfan

Does anyone know where to find House of Horrors merch?? Hats or T shirts??? My guessing is that they don't exist. I've even asked some of the employees, but nothing. Wondering if anyone knew of anything. Thanks!!

What are you talking about? merch from the house? what?

So excited for this house. I wish they would feature the Creature. It sounds like the "flash of lightning" is related to the strobe and light effects used in Dead Exposure.

I really really hope or wish that the creature had its own room, i really hope it does,

and yes, that was my first thought, the flash of lighting will be the strobe lights used in dead Exposure, pretty smart, instead of a camera doing the flashes it will be the lighting

THIS IS THE HOUSE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE 2006 (my first HHN)!

I flippin stoked about this house. Im a Uni Classics geek (I named my Doberman Chaney for gawds sake!) and this is very exciting to me! Can't wait!

I too and doing the RIP tour (I think thats it)... where you tour the houses during the day. I hope this house is on the list. Shit I'm excited!

Edited by PeoriaBJJ
  • Like 1

Most intriguing house, just because I'm interested to see how the DE-style works out.

That's the main reason I'm so intrigued by this house, if they can pull off the DE style with this theme...this has amazing possibilities.

This is my most anticipated house going into the reveal, and the one with the least info! lol I think this will be a favorite of long time fans.

Sometimes the ones with the least info wind up being the best of the bunch! I think simply because we go in with a more open mind and no expectations because, well, we have nothing to expect thanks to no info...LOL

Any chance Michael Myers makes an appearance in this house? In reference to the "Its time he comes home" clue? I know the house description says classic monsters, just wondering what you guys thought.

why would Michael Myers be featured in a UNIVERSAL House of Horrors?....

Like I said, I was just wondering what you guys thought about the clue from Facebook, which could relate to Michael Myers based on the wording of it. It was just a question out of curiosity. You don't have to be so rude to everyone that has a question or a different opinion than yours. You do this all the time.

• Like 2

why would Michael Myers be featured in a UNIVERSAL House of Horrors?....

Well, they apparently have Nosferatu in there. Granted, it's public domain but it's still not Universal. It is fairly improbable, but at this point, I'd say we should expect anything to be in there.

Personally, I'm guessing that if it was a black and white film, it's fair game. So anything from the silent era through the 50's. We'll probably see Bates make his return to Universal in that house as well. I wonder if he's who they were referring to with the It's time He comes home clue.

• Mark M. changed the title to Universal's House of Horrors